cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

@Tiana_V   just a note on one of the questions specifically the APP question, I  would not be surprised if 90%+ reply yes,  i think you needed a secondary question what would you like to do in the app?  unless this is coming in second survey.

In all honesty I think you should follow koodo's example: they got rid of their app  since their website was mobile friendly.  I can't remember all their reasoning but cost to maintain and duplication of  features found on their site were main factors iirc.  I hope you focus on a mobile friendly selfserve and  talk to koodo  before going down the app route.  

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Done!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tiana_V @mimmo 

I agree that a mobile browser friendly version can be useful.  

Thank you for asking for our feedback

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Dark mode would be great, because my eyes hurt

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V 

Awesome! I love me a good survey. Done and dusted. As per my usual style I've given lots of feedback. Just no paragraphs it's too hard in that format. I'm always happy to supply my opinion.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good survey. Nice and short. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently found out you guys dont have any customer service,  I was trying to get ur service  a week ago through walmart, when the guy was entering my info, a friend of mine told me public mobile dont have any customer service, so I said to walmart guy, stop registering me, he said ok, and then the system freezes, and he said i canceled ur application, and you wont be charged any thing, nest day I checked my bank transaction, I found that public mobile charged me 28$ something for nothing, then I went to wallmart, and they contacted ur sevice, and said , that I will get my credit in 2 weeks, I will see what wil happens. But this thing should not happen, and without customer service atleast I am not interested at all.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@samy2 wrote:

I recently found out you guys dont have any customer service,  I was trying to get ur service  a week ago through walmart, when the guy was entering my info, a friend of mine told me public mobile dont have any customer service, so I said to walmart guy, stop registering me, he said ok, and then the system freezes, and he said i canceled ur application, and you wont be charged any thing, nest day I checked my bank transaction, I found that public mobile charged me 28$ something for nothing, then I went to wallmart, and they contacted ur sevice, and said , that I will get my credit in 2 weeks, I will see what wil happens. But this thing should not happen, and without customer service atleast I am not interested at all.

Well, your friend gave you false information, i.e. PM DOES have customer service, but just not in the way most people think of it - over the phone!

If you do some reading around here, you'll see that us PM customers, that hang out on these forums, are the 1st line of advice(or something resembling "customer service", if you will),  and if our advice doesn't do the trick for whatever issue(s) you may have, or none of us knows the answer, we direct you to contact the Moderator team, via the PM ticket system, and they are the ones that will get your issue(s) ironed out.

It's a DIFFERENT system of customer service, but it's STILL customer service..... you just don't talk to someone over the phone. The big difference here, is that when coming to the forums for help, you don't end up waiting for HOURS(I've personally done that with both Shaw & Telus) on the phone, for the "next available representative",  and the response time is, more often than not, less than a minute.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@samy2   How would you rate your customer service experience at Wal-Mart?

I'll let you tell us in your own words....and direct you later to other posts on how other public mobile customers rate their experience. But you have found the community....public mobiles first line of customer service. Unfortunately you have been misinformed about pm not having customer service. In fact they have great customer service you just can't pick up a telephone to receive it. But you also don't have to wait on hold listening to muzak and endless automated messages telling you that you can find the information online and they are experiencing higher than normal call volumes so please be patient because your business is important to them.

Instead you get directed here first. You can chat to simon. An irritating little Chabot who can answer some more common questions or direct you to fill out and submit a service request to the moderators. (Actual real breathing customer service agents!) More about them later. You can type a question or key words into the search bar to read help and knowledge articles or posts that solved almost any and every issue involving mobile phones, your self serve account and how they work. Or you can just ask any question you like by posting in a thread or start your own thread to get dedicated answers to your issue.

You will get an immeadiate response if you start your own thread and most of the time unless it involves accessing your account the community can solve your issue quickly. Or it can help you fix, program or operate your phone. Something only the tech department  can do at other providers if at all. For those times that you need something in your account fixed or credited then you need a moderator. Overall they are very helpful, considerate and very reasonable. You just have to type instead of talk to them.

This is what you need now. Essentially the Wal-Mart customer service rep activated a plan for you but failed to cancel  it properly or advise you to double check your card. To check on getting a refund.....click on the (?)  at the bottom right of your screen. Type in human or rep and follow the prompts to best explain your issue and submit a service ticket. Keep an eye on the envelope icon beside your avatar  for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times. Good luck!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Done the survey.  Feedback from clients is important.

Need Help? Let's chat.