cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

Done! Great way to get the Community even more involved. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just finished the survey 🙂

Thanks!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Toost wrote:

Great way to get the Community even more involved. 

Sorry, but I disagree.

Because a survey to collect input from community members implies that non-survey input from community members is not considered relevant. PM seemingly isn't "involved" in their own community. Otherwise, why do they need to specifically solicit information which has already been volunteered by us all over this community forum?

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The community has been quite helpful. Just trying to learn how to do different things like. I still need to figure out how to create a new topic post.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ckkong  How to post....go to browse. Choose the category you think your question fits in.click on the "Ask a question" button. Add a subject title. Then ask your question. Add any pertinent information that can help the community solve the issue (question). Then post.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Being new to the Community and Public Mobile, happy to share my initial thoughts. Great to see that we are being asked for our feedback.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I hope this survey will help PM to understand its customers better and greatly improve customer experieceSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is more of a phishing expedition. Get to know the people using the service and essentially profile them.

Any ways... The people here are great but the overall atmosphere of the "Community" is that of "Quora". Someone asks a question and a 100 different people answer it, giving the same or similar answer, in a 100 different ways.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just joined. so know very less about the community experience but the thing that is bothering me is with the service itself When people call me they can reach me in 1 call out of 5/6/7, It says my number is not registered or invalid number. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Obice wrote:

This is more of a phishing expedition. Get to know the people using the service and essentially profile them.

Any ways... The people here are great but the overall atmosphere of the "Community" is that of "Quora". Someone asks a question and a 100 different people answer it, giving the same or similar answer, in a 100 different ways.

Slight exaggeration, but yeah, often very true, which is why I TRY to refrain from simply repeating what's already been said 4 or 5 times, i.e. if the question has already been fully answered, there's no need to even post, so I try to post in those type of threads, only if I have something to add, or to clarify. That, and although I toss Bravos around a lot, I try to bravo only those that have answered 1st, answered fully, and/or added something to the first answer..... well, that, and funny answers, and/or pics.....