Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

@richardgarcia79 wrote:

Hi, I didn't receive the promotional text. Is there a text setting to turn on in the profile account.

The free gift(s) offer was announced online only, in this thread. There haven't been any texts or other offline notifications at all. (Which seems somewhat revealing, if you think things through from PM's perspective.) 

Just follow the instructions in the OP (and many following posts) to redeem.

And don't panic - the offer won't disappear until Dec 25, you have time.

coolpuddytat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got mine! Now how do I get this gift card? I guess I just post here.

Funny story: A couple of days ago, Telus Mobility called me and asked if they could offer me some of their "amazing" mobile phone deals. They asked me what carrier I was on and I said "Public Mobile". The lady didn't seem to know what that was so I said, "it's actually from Telus". So she started listing a few Telus plans and then she asked me how much I'm currently paying for my plan to which I responded, "basically $21 a month". She seemed to be at a loss for words so she went on to her next question, "yes but how much data do you get?". "Between 4-5gb a month because I just got a bonus". I could just imagine her with her jaw dropped, taking notes on this "Public Mobile" thing. Anyways she immediately ended the call by saying, "ok sounds like you have a great deal there and I can't really offer you anything." It was the most satisfying sales call I've ever had! Now, I SHOULD have offered her my referral code but I forgot dammit!

truonggia25

Thanks for this early Christmas gift!

tidepodravioli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mimi33 wrote:

The unused portion rolls over until used.  Dec 25th is the last day for the offer.

Ahhhh i see thanks!

Emilia123

Happy Holidays to all.

ta_wood

Thank you so very much!! It's nice to have a provider that values their customers! I'm proud to be one of them! 

Cheers and happy holidays!!! 🎄

buzzzman

Thank you PM. You Rock!!!

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I spent many years with Fido and in all that time never received any "gifts" from them.  Working on getting others over to PM - regardless of whether they use my referral code or not.  Very happy with service and proactive customer appreciation.

My only - very minor - complaint would be the limited number of countries for which international calling is available. Would love to see Ireland on that list.

nikgenius
REMEMBER: Free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off account when fully used. Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

Wholecloud

In the years that I have been using a mobile phone from the days of Cantel, I have never known any network to give anyway free LD airtime and data to all existing users. PM you're the best. Keep up the good work. Joining PM is the best 2019 choice I made.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@danfitz wrote:

During the Christmas season I enjoy having what in Newfoundland we refer to as a "mug-up". When we head into The Great Outdoors and light a fire, and may enjoy toast, wieners, beans, and labrador tea all cooked over the fire.

IMG_0194.jpg

Smiley Very Happy Living in St. John's, I'd love to get out of the city and do this haha. 

Mimi33

The unused portion rolls over until used.  Dec 25th is the last day for the offer.

tidepodravioli

Does the data itself have an expiration date? Like if I leave my free data partially used/unused, does it eventually expire anyway? Or does the remaining data rollover to the next month?

Gord22

Having some well deserved time off! 

Knockali

Stop PM, you gonna make me 😭 

carolyn31

My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with my family. I have a 10 year old daughter and I love seeing her so happy when she opens up her gifts, that would have to be the best feeling ever, to know I have made her happy. That is the most important thing to me is to see her and my husband happy during the holidays. I love getting together with all of my relatives and celebrating together and enjoying every moment. My most favorite thing about the holidays is the Christmas music and decorating my house and the Christmas 🌲. I also enjoy making cookies and other festive treats. My daughter looovvvveeesss eggnog lol 😆Merry Christmas to everyone. Wishing everyone a happy and relaxing Christmas holiday 😀 

twocs

So stoked about this!! Love getting surprised with freebies from a dope company 😄

welcome1

Please log in to your account and go to add in section. There you will see both options listed for $0. Select and add those add on to get these bonuses added to your account.

danfitz

During the Christmas season I enjoy having what in Newfoundland we refer to as a "mug-up". When we head into The Great Outdoors and light a fire, and may enjoy toast, wieners, beans, and labrador tea all cooked over the fire.

IMG_0194.jpg

Kerrigirl1978

What a way to give back to the the community. Thanks for your holiday given 

Castles87

Love singing the Christmas carols, going to the Christmas Eve midnight service and getting together with family and friends!

Niceboots

Wow this is awesome! I love that it's even valid for the smaller plans. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

StefdelG

Since I've moved to Canada several months ago, I can't wait to see my partner and family during the holidays! A gift card from publicmobile would help in getting a nice present for them!

Wade2

Always good to give back a little and share

Wade2

Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas

bunnybuns

Time with family and friends that live far away, whom I don't get to visit with normally outside of the holiday seasons.

s-g

why the Free Holiday Giveaway can't find at “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab?

thanks

SG

hotghost

This is something other providers should be doing.  Public thank you

Mimi33

I subscribe to biogrottr only for announcements from PM. I only get announcements that way.

cnpeers

Thanks for the free add-on.  

Need Help? Let's chat.