Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

Allentpeters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My favourite thing about Christmas is the Grinch.

WW

Always nice to receive something for being loyal!

Lilly1

Thanks Publi Mobile for the early Christmas gifts

lake
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thankyou PM for this nice surprise!

Happy Holidays to all!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@richardgarcia79 wrote:

Hi, I didn't receive the promotional text. Is there a text setting to turn on in the profile account.

Thanks.

There's no setting that you can access yourself from within your account.

I didn't get the text message about this offer either, but that's likely because I opted out of receiving marketing text messages for Koodo switch offers before.

I didn't get any text about these promos either and nor have I opted out of anything. I had also signed up to the announcement notification thingy...nothing. I did get the summer gift text though. Apparently there's a trick that @RobertQc figured out using RSS or something. I don't really care as I'm here daily so I see them anyway.

Mrxgreen

Thank you public mobile your services are great 

@richardgarcia79 wrote:

Hi, I didn't receive the promotional text. Is there a text setting to turn on in the profile account.

Thanks.

There's no setting that you can access yourself from within your account.

I didn't get the text message about this offer either, but that's likely because I opted out of receiving marketing text messages for Koodo switch offers before.

@smp99 wrote:

If your account falls into suspension for whatever reason, and when you bring it back to life, will these add-ons still be there?

Yes, they would.  The add-ons only disappear after they've been used up (or if your account get closed, obviously).

@Jwildman wrote:

How do you receive the gift? 

Thre process involves going into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Once in there, you would go into your add-on section, the same as you would if you were purchasing one. Add the two $0 add-ons.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If your account falls into suspension for whatever reason, and when you bring it back to life, will these add-ons still be there?

richardgarcia79

Thanks.

htauthority

Thanks again for the add ons, much appreciated! Merry Christmas to all!

jessicat13

This just made my day, and the start of the holiday season! It's so nice to see a company appreciating and rewarding the current customers instead of just trying to get new customers to sign up. 

Thank you 🙂 

jessicat13

You may just have to scroll to the bottom of the page. First it looks like there's just information on how the Add-Ons work and when the US Roaming ones expire, etc..

At the bottom of the page though, there should be an add-on you can "purchase" under the first column called "Talk" as well as one in the third column called "Data". There, you just have to select 1 of each at $0.00 and then click "Buy Add-Ons". 

pogoj

Excellent. Thanks! Took me awhile to figure how to access my gift, but worth it. 

BrentKilboy

fyi there is a broken link on the bottom of the page https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/holiday, to get here, the link shows as https://https//productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community with double https.

scasey05

Thank you so much public mobile. This is very appreciated. 

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you so much!! You guys have absolutely made my day! Public Mobile was the greatest change i ever made! 

Jwildman

How do you receive the gift? 

MsLovely420

I tried to add those add-ons but when I click on by ad ons nothing happens

H123

This is great! Thanks! Smiley Happy

Icc

Pretty sure I got charged even though I added both $0 to my account, because I got a notification from my credit card that public mobile charged me $9.99

Lola1

Well I'm in a pretty festive mood today. 

For me, personally, it's the Christmas music. I was walking to work listening to the Xmas playlist I made and I couldn't stop smiling. It just puts me in such a great mood!

Also? The food. And decorations. And giving gifts.  And is going home to my family and spending Christmas time with them, listening to great Christmas music and watching most of the great Christmas specials that play during this time of year. Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy New Year 2020!!!

qzhao

Thank you Public Mobile for the free gifts! I am extremely satisfied with your service!

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Cool.

LKTB26

Oh gosh, such a pleasant surprise!

Love this!

Cardinal

Thank you so much

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all

Ecky

@AE_Collector wrote:

@javads wrote:

I would like to go back to my country for the Christmas holidays.

Public Mobile doesn't have a plan that includes air travel!

AE_Collector

Haha.  What are they thinking?  What an oversight.  ;^)

Ecky

1.  Log into your account.

2.  Click on the "Plan and Add-Ons" tab up top.

3.  Scroll down and click on "My Add-ons".

4.  Scroll down to the table.  You will see the freebies (Talk and Data) at the top of their respective columns.  Change the quantity to 1.

5. Congrats!  You have your freebies!  

Note that they both carry over from month to month until you use them up.

millbilly1964

Kewl thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.