Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tiana_V , this is amazing!!!  Thanks, PM for showing a whole lot of love to the existing customers just like you did with the data bonus back in the Summer.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow super nice of PM.  Thanks you

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Who need for the Chatr/Lucky unlimited slow speed data plan?

I prefer the PM free data add-on.

Really cool

Thanks Public! Cat Happy

@Tiana_V 

Not so much about the $35 or higher 1GB recurring bonus, but for the free gifts, the Red Flag Deals feedback from members has been very positive with already nearly a thousand thread views.

NQP-Click
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, Public Mobile. These gifts are a pleasant surprise.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Wow that's great. Thank you public. . Great surprise.

kuri

Guys, remember that it begins on the morning of December 4th:

"These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET"

Thank you PM for the free bonus gifts! Can't wait to claim them.

Thanks. Free is always good. Who says current customers never get anyting?  Note, this new customers can also take advantage of this offer.

martinjacob01

Thank you 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@martinjacob01 wrote:

I didn't see it there. Can any one please help me? 

You made it to the announcement thread...read the very first post...the actual announcement. 9am ET Dec 4.

EstherB

Wow, a impressive surprise for me, existing customers.

Thanks.  Happy Holidays. 

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile can't be beat; just no match in customer service! Keep up the good work! 

martinjacob01

I didn't see it there. Can any one please help me? 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wonderful gifts from Public Mobile this year for existing and new customers. Thank you so much. I'm appreciate that

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you PM for the 2 Christmas gifts to my accounts.

I was hoping for 1GB data and I am getting international long distance minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Thanks Public Mobile. You just can't beat giving stuff to your customers.

Happy Solstice (soon)

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Usually bonuses are only for new sign ups

this is an awesome gift that PM didn’t need to do but much appreciated

first the 1gb for all users a few months ago, now another 1gb and 400min international call!

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is amazing!!!! Made my day! Thanks so much, Public Mobile! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, a pleasant surprise.  Something special for existing customers.

Thanks.  Happy Holidays. 

Need Help? Let's chat.