cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

@zackszabo wrote:

I am considering leaving public mobile if this is a sign of how they treat existing customers.  

Once we sign up as a customer we are not worth the same consideration as a non-customer?

Time to go shopping for a company that treats it's customers fairly... :-(

Let me know when you find one but on a side note Public Mobile treats its existing clients a lot better than other providers. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not cool. Existing customers should be eligible!!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not really.  At least Koodo is offering its current customers deals that new customers don't get.   

The opposite of public mobile.  

How is offering non customers deals that paying customers can't get treating us well? 

Satellite and cable companies did this in the 90s and learned some lessons.  

Learn from them. Treat existing customers equitably or loose us 

Starting to dislike PM quite a bit, first of all I missed a "new customer only" deal by a matter of hours, it was something like a $25 or $50 credit. I saw the promotion pretty much after I got home after getting my new PM account set up, but I was told because I didn't use the promotion while signing up, I would not qualify. 

Now this plan is for new customers only and existing customers get nothing, I'm beginning to think PM doesn't give any care at all to it's existing customers. 

Not sure to stay for my $23/m phone plan, or leave and try find a provider who treats their customers good out of prinicipal.

I just signed up for Public Mobile today and didn't see this plan, can I take advantage of this now? please help! currently on 25$ plan

Oracle

@ahab_01 wrote:

I just signed up for Public Mobile today and didn't see this plan, can I take advantage of this now? please help! currently on 25$ plan

@ahab_01  sorry you are out of luck. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yea, me as well, too bad just signed up yesterday Smiley Sad.

Oracle

I'm going against the norm, but the other deal 8.5 gb + USA is open to all.  

To people that want this deal sign up a new account, port to lucky or virgin then port to pm. 

PM wants to get new customers and they offer once incentives to get them.  I'm sure many people came here on a promo plan or $25+$25 referal, which were for new activations.  

The banks offer new ipads or cash bonuses for new customers,  stores when buying a new phone offer gift cards etc for new activations only, it's part of the business.  

Use the promo to your advantage refer some friends. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

now that plan would be perfect for me, arg I feel stupid for not waiting for this one.. figures this happens one week after I register...

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wchu wrote:

Exactly, I am thinking of doing this as well.

Do you need to be a non-PM customer for a X number of days before they consider you as a "new" customer?

No need to be a non-customer. You can have more than one account. Do you want to port out, port in?  You can port out in now and port in the same number in Saturday afternoon. No need to be gone long.