cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

This is a really good promo for new customers.  However, I am going to join in with other existing loyal customers in a chorus of boos for being left out in the cold on this deal.  What would be nice to see is a true loyalty deal scaled based on the number of years with the service just like the loyaty reward.  I was napping all afternoon, so excuse me if I haven't woken up from the dream yet.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For EXISTING customers that want to get this plan and are willing to port out and port back in. YES! there is work involved. YES! you will need to sacrifice your referral credits.

Lucky Mobile sims card available on eBay for $0.99 cents. You're welcome! Smiley Happy

why not treat existing customers a little better.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@wchu wrote:

For EXISTING customers that want to get this plan and are willing to port out and port back in. YES! there is work involved. YES! you will need to sacrifice your referral credits.

Lucky Mobile sims card available on eBay for $0.99 cents. You're welcome! Smiley Happy

The issue with porting to Bell is not instant, because porting out to a carrier and porting in again could take hours if not a day. There will be down time and I am not sure if there will be issues.

@killer23d wrote:

@wchu wrote:

The issue with porting to Bell is not instant, because porting out to a carrier and porting in again could take hours if not a day. There will be down time and I am not sure if there will be issues.

You can sign up for a new PM line with the promo plan then port in from Lucky Mobile after the dust is settled (LM account is active and old PM account is closed).

Would be nice for existing customers to be able to join in on deals too. I mean, those who wants it will go an extra mile to get it.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am considering leaving public mobile if this is a sign of how they treat existing customers.  

Once we sign up as a customer we are not worth the same consideration as a non-customer?

Time to go shopping for a company that treats it's customers fairly... :-(

@zackszabo wrote:

I am considering leaving public mobile if this is a sign of how they treat existing customers.  

Once we sign up as a customer we are not worth the same consideration as a non-customer?

Time to go shopping for a company that treats it's customers fairly... :-(

Like who? Freedom?

Just like the banks, the major players in telecom only care about subscriber numbers for the reporting period. Loyalty doesn't mean much, it's all business. 🤷‍♂️

That's why we all shop around for the best deal by going MTM or prepaid.

If the mod teams are monitoring this thread, this is likely going to get their attentions; whether or not they will/can act upon it, it's up to the Telus finance to determine if we are worthwhile.

I like this plan but I am not eligibleSmiley Sad  Good value for money.