Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free*

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting August 25 to August 31 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by August 31, using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by August 31 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

79 REPLIES 79

Interesting.... 4th time PM has brought this back/extended this offer in the last 4 weeks.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous 

If you need a referral code, I can give you mine..... 😂

All jokes aside, the last promo dates were quite short, so it's nice they "extended" this a short while longer.  Seeing that we're coming up to September, I'm thinking there may be another promo due for "Back to School."

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite : Works for me!

Well...as new plans go...I'm here already with 3 accounts that I'm happy with...and nobody likes talking about their cell plans to get a referral.

🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

Just lower the prices $5 on the $35 and up plans already. This silly promo keeps dragging on. The $35 plan with the promo is $5 less than the $40 plan with the same features.

Not so silly if new customers are signing up.

Instead of a price reduction add 2 GB data to every plan! 🤣

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BlueB

@Anonymous 

For what it's worth, it actually feels like a real Promotion despite its indefinite and recurring behaviour.  This is better than those pizza places that advertise the same combo/deal every week as "something new and exciting!"  😅

@Anonymous   But Public Mobile has to make some money for big brother Telus. No?  Ca- ching!  It's still a Beautiful Service. No?

😆

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just lower the prices $5 on the $35 and up plans already. This silly promo keeps dragging on. The $35 plan with the promo is $5 less than the $40 plan with the same features.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Yummy wrote:

Funny promo... It goes on and off every few days...

lol ...I think it just goes on and on . 

BlueB

@Yummy wrote:

...add it to the Glitches list! 😅

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LeePublic 

i'm not sad...i'm very happy with a Beautiful Service, thanks public mobile...

and in Christmas is also for new customer deals,, nothing for existing customer..

LeePublic

@Anonymous Don't be sad, Christmas is just 4 months away! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J_PM 

nice promo code 2GBBONUSfor new customer Activate online only....enjoyed..

and for existing customer nothing will provide
public mobile have to provide special deals for existing customer,
i hope they will do something.
i appreciate you very much your Team working Hard...

LeePublic

Another day, another sale! 😁👍 Gotta get those referrals!

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Where have I seen this before?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM Thanks for another promo. Helps to attract new customers when refer people to PM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Great to hear that the offer has been extended.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Great question. Our last one ended on Aug 20. So this promo will be valid at this point until Aug 31. 

Thank you!

Jade

BlueB

Thanks @J_PM for the update! 

I noticed there's the deadline of August 31 for activations on $35+ plans and wondering if the other (ongoing) promo is still valid as well with seemingly the same promo code?  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.