Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Sept 3 - 7

@softech wrote:

@bristal wrote:

Hi there.

Just wondering if I can still register this deal for my friend, he wants to switch to PM. 

Thanks

@bristal   Yes, it should be.  PM has been extending this promo week after week.  But do it fast, it can of course end it any time. 

@bristal , yes, the promotion is exteneded

Flash Sale: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

But your Google Pixel 3a xl still has a lot of life in it yet.

How do you know I have a Pixel 3a XL?  What colour is my underwear?

Wait out a couple years and get a Pixel 6 discounted. The 5 isn't much of an improvement over your current one to justify the expense.

Well my screen is well cracked (despite a case) although I now just see right through it.

As for the 5, I've heard that it's not worth the upgrade.

The 5a however?? But alas not Canada bound.

But the pull of a new toy is strong with this one (me).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

I didn't fiddle much with my settings in my profile except to turn off all email notifications. That way when I'm online I'm on and when I'm not I am left undisturbed. I know enough to check in for CSA replies....however you can change your settings to be notified of private messages or threads you started etc....

I myself just check my notification feed. If I have replied then anything to do with that thread will pop up in my notifications. A little harder to follow is a thread you are interested in but have nothing to say yet....although someone else could probably tell you what to do. @Jb456 was good for having the curiosity of a cat and finding all of the working (or not) functions of the website.

Need Help? Let's chat.