Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB bonus for the next 6 months, $35+ plans! | May 20 - 24

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting to May 20 - 24, new customers can get 2GB of bonus data every month, for free* for 6 months on $35 plans or higher with promo code: 6MONTH2GB. 

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions may apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Optional: to have the promo code sent to your email, submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email, or simply make note of:  6MONTH2GB
  3. To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card today, and then activate online by June 3, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. 

Offer Details:

• To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card between May 20 and May 24 at 11:59 PM ET, and then activate online online by June 3 2022 at 11:59PM ET.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50, 60 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

Thank you,

Public Mobile Team

17 REPLIES 17

Emabean
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, thanks!

@Emabean  The fact that they keep repeating the same promo and that the company is apparently going broke as shown by the greedy rate hike for the old basic plan /sarc and that they want all the new business they can get...maybe it might be worth you asking them to apply the promo. You've otherwise done everything right. In fact that earlier promo said to activate before the 20th. Just say hey I saw the promo and got a sim but I forgot to enter the code when I activated before the 20th.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-the-next-6-mon...

@Emabean wrote:

I activated my account online on May 15. I'm on the $35/month plan. 

HI @Emabean In this case, you are not eligible.  This promo is for activation between  May 20 - 24

Emabean

I activated my account online on May 15. I'm on the $35/month plan. 

@EmabeanDid you activate yourself online? Did you activate after 12:01am eastern on the 20th? Did you start a plan of $35 or more?

Emabean

I opened a new account just last week. Is it too late to take advantage of this?

Hi @yongca existing customers have bonus too, the Christmas free data and LD addons 🙂

@yongca 

This offer is only for customers who open new accounts.

yongca

how about exiting user? I am with $15 a month plan.   Thanks

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

This is for May, not March. Title updated all! 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not a bad deal. Better than nothing, tho.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

No, not fixed yet.. I didn't notice it was the month

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah March instead of May 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@softechNot the subject line. The subject line got edited.

@softech : We were not imagining things. It works.

dust2dust_0-1653063418999.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I think it is now updated.  Is it?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@J_PMYou copy/pasted an old subject line.

Need Help? Let's chat.