cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB bonus for the next 12 months, $25+ plans!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Jade_S_0-1647008748314.png

Hey Community, 

Starting to March 11 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of bonus data every month, for free* for 12 months on $25 plans or higher with promo code: 12MONTH2GB.

This offer is available to new customers who activate online or at participating retail locations.  Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Optional: to have the promo code sent to your email, submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email, or simply make note of:  12MONTH2GB
  3. To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card between March 11 and March 14 at 11:59 PM ET, and then activate online by March 25, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. 

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $25 or more using the promo code by March 25 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for 12 months.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $25, $35, $40, $50, 60 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

- Public Mobile Team 

11 REPLIES 11

Vidathem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not bad at all this one

@stevenquack PM support are usually very understanding and will help.  Just open a ticket with them and ask and good thing could happen

To open ticket with PM:

1  . If you have access to Self-Serve My account:  For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click  "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket".  Then follow to complete the ticket submission.     

2 .  If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method:  you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

stevenquack

Hello, I bought a SIM in store on the 14th; I saw the promo on the website front page but it didn't list any expiry clarifications and I didn't see this post until now. Is it still possible to claim this deal? I was told by support that it has expired.

HI @sgm1 

SIM card order from PM Site could take a week to two.  If by March 22 you still not receive the SIM, maybe it is good to try to find a SIM card from local mobile store and activate there to take advantage of the promotion

In fact, this promotion allows in store activation, maybe just head over to a store, many store will give you SIM for free if you activate with them.  Just make sure they can apply the promotion code.  Of course, remember to use your friend referral code

sgm1

Shared this bonus with a couple of family members. One was able to sign up right away and the other has ordered a SIM card. 🙂

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What do you mean elsewhere? The add-ons? 

Lindsay65

Hi Jade,

I activated my new account last evening - Mach 13th, 2022 and I would like to take advantage of the promo but it says i do not qualify. How do I upgrade my plan to the $25 plan and add the promo?

I would actually upgrade my $15 plan to $25 plan if it qualified for this promo.

But I'm not a "new customer" so whatever. No incentive to upgrade. I'll just keep buying my mobile data elsewhere.

LeePublic

Reasonable promotion given it includes the $25 plan and up.

BeachNBeer

@softech would be better if they brought back the auto-pay reward 😂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

This is a good one, 2GB for 12 months and include $25 plan as well, and instore activation works too  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.