cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Exciting changes to our brand and customer experience

@Dave_M@Alan_K   looking over the plan page,  I think the plans are misleading.  ie the $25 plan shows only 500 mb data but clicking on it it shows 500+500.  similar situation with the 15$ plan.

would it be more beneficial to have the total amount of ie 1gb or 500+500, or possibly have tabs 1 for plans with autopay and one without?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Every time I build my plan it worked out to be way more expensive than the ready made ones. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What’s with $2 autopay? Is it discontinued as it is not mentioned in the plans anymore?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Auto pay $2 mentioned on the main page. Just scroll down to see the list of rewards. 

Mayor / Maire

@VanZem wrote:

What’s with $2 autopay? Is it discontinued as it is not mentioned in the plans anymore?

Keep scrolling. The rewards are all still there.

You might be thinking of the bonus data with autopay. Click on the plan and those details are shown.

As pointed out earlier, it seems odd that the marketing department wouldn't want to say that up front as it used to. Oh well. They make more than I do.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Dave_M   So how the hell are we suppose to pay our bill if self serve is down and so is calling the 611 number?  My phone service has been off for 2 days because I haven't been able to pay the darn bill cause your website is down and I cant even call in with my credit card either cause that is down to.  THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!  VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER RIGHT HERE

Mayor / Maire

Have not logged in for a while, so all the changes are kind of overwhelming, and will take some time to get adjusted to it. Most people already mentionned few problems with fonts, colors and hyperlinks.

Also I will assume that Untitled.png is temporary to apply those changes.

Also  As someone from the fall promo will be very hard for me to see that the plan builder is gone, it was one of the main reasons I was talking about it when refering to public mobile, as it offers all the freedom one would want to have in choosing their plans. Smiley Frustrated

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

correct me if I am wrong but since the create your own plan calculator has been removed I have seen no options(except the 1 GB data only) for data at 4g speeds just 3g speed is this no longer an option for public mobile customers or am just not seeing the option?

I'm really hoping this is not a move to push the customer over to the Telus parent company as i have been a huge fan of public since 2016 but if there is no 4G option kind of hard to recommend it to people especially considering the capabilities and demand of some of the current device and services available.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Squintz_2C  yes full lte is no longer, I believe we may see it some time again in the future as a promo or something but there is no guatenttee. if you need full lte telus would rather see you join Koodo or telus.   PM is strictly competing with chatr and lucky so it is offering similar style speeds and plans as they are.

I really don't know why people say they lost options, the plans on the builder were often more costly than the pre-made plans. And people often did not understand the concept of 90 days plans. Lte plans were priced similarly to Koodo,  and I bet few people chose anything other than Canada talk +text +xgb.  The only outlier was the provincial talk only plan which was retired officially but not in the plan builder. 

Mayor / Maire

That's sad. PM shouldn't chuck out things like Full 4G LTE, or Build your plans, I feel that IF PM only competes with Chatr, then PM becomes irrelevant.

Cheaper does NOT always mean better.

It may be the exact Opposite