cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushi19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Holiday Contest

My favourite holiday memory is everyone getting together on Christmas day and eating dinner, watching movies, playing games like Santa Steal, and just enjoying the moment. Things will be different this year but doing it through Zoom so still fun fun fun :).

ighsaw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I like watching the old Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer:)

kennycrowshaw

My favourite memory was from a couple years ago when we got a foot of snow on Christmas Day.  It was nice to be storm stayed at home and enjoy a very white Christmas.

april_h30

I love how Public Mobile is very generous towards its members. They are leading the industry ( in my opinion) on what phone service providers should do for their customers.

I enjoy sitting in front of the fireplace and spending time with family. That is the true meaning of Christmas. 🎄

kristen16

Spending Christmas in Florida with the fam!

jor123
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Decorating the Christmas tree and spending time with family! Some have passed on but the great memories are still there. 

Dancaron

Favourite memories are of the kids on Christmas morning and the excitement on their faces. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

I remember hoping for a white Christmas, it rarely snows in December here, and we ended up getting the largest blizzard in about 50 years, had to go and help dig my grandparents out of their house.

_Daniel_

The christmas after I purchased my first home was extra sweet!

amy303

Hey PM! My favourite holiday memory is baking cake for the holidays and seeing everyone's faces, especially those who normally live far away!🎄

Need Help? Let's chat.