Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chatbot Ticket Issue is Resolved!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We are pleased to announce that the issue many users have encountered while trying to contact support through our chatbot has been fixed. Our team was aware of this issue and has successfully resolved it, thanks to the experiences you shared in the Community. 

If you need support from a Customer Support Agent, we strongly recommend using the chatbot when submitting a ticket (not a private message). Using the chatbot and choosing the appropriate category for your ticket is the quickest way to receive a response from a CSA.

Please let us know if you experience any further issues in this thread, as we continue to monitor the situation.

- The Public Mobile Team

24 REPLIES 24

cindy83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have been trying all morning to submit a ticket and it keeps saying that there’s an error getting my account despite me already being signed in. Can someone from customer support please contact me?

Daddyology

I’d like to cancel my subscription I have tried to cancel and deactivate my account since the 18-20th of February’s 

Danielggeorge

The chatbot ticket system is totally useless. I logged a ticket only to get the run around by having to re-verify the account and re-explain the issue and then re-verify the account and re-explain the issue and then re-verify the account and so on and so on etc. Absolutely nobody at PM (Telus) actually does anything useful to address an issue 

AliG1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope you have more luck on a Sunday than I did last week.  On Monday the ticket was attended to quickly. But, I am retired and can  sit and look at my phone all day waiting for chat messages.  If I was still working I would want help on a Sunday! 

sigdog

I just saw this today... is this issue fully resolved? I could not contact support or submit a ticket for my issue (the link went to an error page) through Chatbot yesterday and was directed to message cs-agent... Will I even get a response?

phhawk

it still sucks most of it is get a ticket when i rather have some actually look into the matter like on the call

AliG1

I finally got through this morning and then because I mistyped a number it took until 3 to get my account up and my number ported from Koodo.  It's all good now.  But the lack of support on Sunday when it is stated it is available was a frustration for sure 

Croft

It's all a choice. We get more data for our money but customer care/service suffers. If we want better service then we could go to Rogers or Telus who give less data in return for the extra service. I am not complaining, I have made my choice and have gotten adequate service through the Community. Would I like booths in every mall where I can take my phone for adjustments? Yes. Am I willing to pay a lot every month on my bill for that? No. It is all choices.

Navee

Why will they not respond? If they don't then why would they mention support 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm? You don't use your phone on a weekend? How come other service providers are able to respond and also take calls with a real person? This indicates that customer is not the king here but no less than a  beggar trying different ways to get support.

AliG1

I got a reply asking for more information a few minutes.  Now awaiting another reply. 

HI @AliG1 

did you check the Community inbox?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if still no reply, please message support again.  You can go to the inbox, and change to the Sent item and then look for the ticket you sent and reply on that

AliG1

No one responds to a ticket on a Sunday afternoon even though it was in the middle of the posted hours  that csa is available. 

Navee

Having a touch time even before activation. Cant think what the service is post activation

Navee

This is not true. Issue persists or returned back

Navee

why not? It's still 5pm in EST. Notification says 9am-10pm EST agents are available

AliG1

No agents are available at 4:25 CST IN Manitoba 

Navee

service hours 9am-10pm Mon to Sun they say but i have been trying for 2 days to connect with an agent. Not a good service

Navee

Still have difficulty ti chat with an Agent, it keeps circling to the question types

Croft

I got my trouble ticket accepted by using the Private Window option in Firefox! Thanks, the above message can be ignored.

Croft

I am unable to contact an agent on my laptop / Firefox and the typing input on my phone is incredibly slow so as to be unusable, about five seconds per typed character.

Yes, I have successfully submitted a support ticket through the chatbot using the Safari browser in incognito/private mode using my iPad on Wednesday and today (Saturday) 35 minutes ago!

Providing this feedback will help determine who is able to and who isn’t able to by stating which method they’re using.

Edit: Fixed typo!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Doesn't work for me @J_PM 

Using Microsoft Edge on laptop, primarily.

I always get these error messages:

HALIMACS_0-1709411358484.png

@LitlLdy advises on another thread that it works for them on Safari browser.

Perhaps we can have diverse input from all as to which browsers work and which don't.

Thanks

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Great news @J_PM !!! 

Happy to see this finally fixed.  I love using Chatbot to create ticket 

Need Help? Let's chat.