cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Changes to select bonus data and promotions

These new plans are also available for 90 days. I think the previous $50 8GB plan was only for 30 days. There is no price relief for 90 days, but yuo get 24GB spread over 90 days.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I like to see text message add-ons to supplement the $10 50/50 plan for using over 50 outgoing text occasionally. 

One potential lite use type of plan:

$20 for unlimted talk/text with 250 mb Data.  

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo_L wrote:

@RobertQccan you give an example(s)?

currently

• 25$ talk text only
  • $30 talk text +500mb
  • 35$ talk text +1gb
  • 40$ talk text +2.5gb

@mimmo_LHow about instead of giving 500mb if you buy 2gb 3G , or bonus 1gb if you buy 4GB 3G ... just give a % bonus to all plans that include 3G data.

Such as if you buy a 1GB plan you get 250mb bonus instead of 0... or if you buy 500mb plan maybe a 125mb bonus. Something % based not only to the "higher priced" plans

bonus.png

The bonus is for $40, 45, 50. Not $30-35

Bonuses / Promotions It seems to only ever be given for the high priced plans.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think that any business model is based on you spending more money, even though they offer you more for that. They need to show investors that their customers are paying more than before, not less.

Offering a good deal on cheaper plans would hurt them because many would switch from the great 40$/4.5GB to something cheaper (I would!). It's not just about the data, it's also about the money.

I'm personnaly very happy with PM. My budget is and has always been 35-40 dollars for my phone plan. I won't spend more, even though I can get much more... just because I won't use it (wifi at work and at home, I barely use more than 2GB/month). A few years ago, I was paying 40 dollars for 1GB and unlimited provincial calls and now, I have one of the best deal among all people I know.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman wrote:

I do think the deals are great for people who need more data (like me), but for my kid and some of my older family members, I would love to see a plan like what @Dunkman has listed here. I could probably convince more of my family to join PM with something like this. Even though the standard plan of $25 talk/text with an add-on isn't bad, it's still more than a lot of lite users are willing to pay. I'd also love a texting add-on.

@Dunkman wrote:

This will be a good plan for people want data for MMS only.

Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

This will be a good plan for people want data for MMS only.

You don't need a data plan for the MMS feature at Public Mobile. However, your data connection needs to be turned on to be able to send and receive them.

Mayor / Maire

@poppingyou can send mms without a data plan.  you just need data to be on and set up.  

Still nothing compared to Koodo last month offer $40/8GB with bill in credit $180 ,tax in for next 12 month $30.20 Screenshot_20180825-065252_Gmail.jpg