Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Changes to our Support structure

Thanks for updating, the only way should be the best speedup way...Robot LOL

Oracle

This is great news!!  I think this will increase the response time to better serve the customers.  Now the MODS can be fully focused on one point of access rather then multiple (facebook and twitter).  I agree with the other suggestions of during times of backlog a notice at the top of the page saying what the expected response time is or the ticketing system with a serving ticket # on main screed to let people know how many people are ahead of them before they get served.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is good to hear. My friend had a setup issue last week and i told him to contact for help using twitter and the community. It will help the mods out quite a bit only having one place to go for help

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is a huge step in the right direction.  Streamlining and avoiding duplication should greatly improve the response time and more importantly, help the MODS a great deal.  Good job.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Love the improvement... simplicity ...although it's no fun having to wait for a solution from the moderators, it will be nice knowing that everyone will be treated on a first come first served basis. 

Mayor / Maire

Just a quick question. We should only message and tag modeator_team and not individual mods correct? This should be made absolutlty clear. So we can avoid posts with 5 mods tagged.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mimmo_L I actually just noticed that my bookmarked thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

has been edited by Jeremy to only list @Moderator_Team so this should send all PM's into 1 large pool. I originally used my bookmarked thread to quickly send a message to one of the 4 mod's. This is much much easier!! 

Mayor / Maire

@Jeremy_M,

I know it's probably a habit, but list 'EST' during 'EDT' is confusing, as each is actually 1 hour different.

Can the community try to use EASTERN, or Toronto, Montreal "time" refferences, as it will eliminate the confusion.

There are a few parts of the country (I believe) that do not observe Daylight savings, and it could be an issue for some.

Thanks!

Signed, the guy who notices all the "time" :wink:

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker agreed on the time zone.  Smiley Happy

@Jeremy_M this is VERY well communicated--props to you and your team!  This is a lot clearer than when you presented it to the oracles a few weeks ago.  Nicely done!  One thing I might point out about "Simon":  you could mention that "Simon" the bot is not to be confused with "Simon_O" the community moderator.  Just in case that confuses anyone.  I know it confused me a little when I first started seeing Mr. O posting a while back!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Retraité / Retired

Thank you @stonechucker + @srlawren - will make the changes shortly Smiley Happy