cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Win a $100 Amazon gift card with our More is Merrier Community contest!

Christmas is about Family for me

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I love being with family!! 

Highlighted

My favourite thing about the holiday season is spending time with family and friends.

Highlighted

My favorite part of the holidays is having all the family over for movies, drinks and snacks. Sometimes we even get ambitious and brave the cold weather for a campfire outside!

Highlighted

Watching the kids on how excited they get! Eggnog....got to have eggnog! The family gatherings and the food! 

Highlighted

Watching the snow falling on the ground is the most marvelous thing on the winter Holiday time!

Highlighted

The best part of Christmas is seeing my family members interacting.

My wife and I recently became empty nesters as the last of our three children finished high school and moved away to attend university.

Christmas allows my wife and I to spend time with our kids and with my 82 year old mother.

It also lets our children spend time with their grandmother and share stories while creating memories.

Highlighted

What I look forward to is taking a couple of weeks off and spending time with family and friends. I also like checking out the sales.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

My reason why christmas is my favourite time of year is because i live on the opposite side of the country and dont get to see them untill christmas. All of them. At once. Its the best feeling in the world

Highlighted

My fondest Christmas experience is preparing and sharing many, many food dishes with my family.

The three children my husband and I raised are all young adults attending university and live in a different city now.

It gives me great joy to see them enjoying some of the specific foods that I first cooked for them when they were very young children.

Their joyous reaction to once again eating some favorite dishes fills me with happiness and love.

Need Help? Let's chat.