cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get ticket

dixonkenny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't get ticket because I keep getting error when directed to login into my community account. Want to ensure that I get my "More the Merrier" Data bonus

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Use the pin option rather than the credentials option.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dixonkenny 

Try texting YES2 to 4911. If still no promos on your account then try the chatbot again but clear your browser cache and go incognito in a new browser window.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Make sure your community account e-mail is the SAME e-mail you are using for your self-serve account, @dixonkenny 

To confirm, click on your avatar and go down to My Settings.

Then try again.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@dixonkenny 

hi if you didn't receive the text you can try texting YES2 to 4911 and see if it accepts it if not 

you need the help of a service rep to add it for you 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

Need Help? Let's chat.