cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

Moving back to Canada, finding the right mobile carrier was my #1 priority. After some research, Public Mobile was the one for me. Perfect price, service, and data for all my needs! The loyalty rewards that lower your bill are a huge plus! Couldn't be happier! #PublicMobilePDA

https://twitter.com/eatsomefruit/status/1191405490678456322?s=20

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

#PublicMobilePDA

I would love to enter this contest but have neither a Twitter nor Instagram account.  Public Mobile is the best for less!

Mayor / Maire

@shartomjam wrote:

#PublicMobilePDA

I would love to enter this contest but have neither a Twitter nor Instagram account.  Public Mobile is the best for less!

Lol...I'm in the same boat.  I posted to enter but after rereading the rules realized I don't qualifySmiley Sad    But I'm leaving my post in for funSmiley Happy

Public Mobile

@shartomjam wrote:

#PublicMobilePDA

Hi @shartomjam, just to clarify, having a Twitter or Instagram account isn't a mandatory requirement to enter the contest - just posting as a reply here counts as an entry Smiley Happy

For the digital adboards, Twitter or Instagram posts are preferred, which was why we mentioned those options. 

Regards,

Alan

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

@shartomjam wrote:

#PublicMobilePDA

Hi @shartomjam, just to clarify, having a Twitter or Instagram account isn't a mandatory requirement to enter the contest - just posting as a reply here counts as an entry Smiley Happy

For the digital adboards, Twitter or Instagram posts are preferred, which was why we mentioned those options. 

Regards,

Alan

@Alan_K  Thanks for clarifying because I also thought we needed  a Twitter or Instagram account in order to have a valid entry.

@Alan_K wrote:

I wasn't going to bother with Twitter or Instagram,  so I'll reply just to submit an entry.

Public Mobile is about saving money. The reward discounts provide a good way to do that.

#PublicMobilePDA

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

@shartomjam wrote:

#PublicMobilePDA

Regards,

Alan

Ohhhhh!!! Well count me in then.

I don't use any of those now-not-so-new-fangled social network thingies.

Public Mobile is the best. It's Telus. The rates got me here. The rewards keep me here. It just keeps on tickin'.

Thank you.

#PublicMobilePDA

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I love the service . WE were with another company and had dropped calls and dead zones everywhere we went.where we live. Been with public for a month and not a single dropped call are dead zone. I also love that we got a thankyou gift jsut for signing up. Heart HeartHeartpublicmobile

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

looking forward too it. I am new here have some work too do starting with transferring 2 phone numbers from other carriers

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would love too hear the answer????