cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

I'm fairly new to public mobile. Sofar they seem to be very helpful, I had a issue with a number that I ported, they were very helpful and did more then I expected. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

#PublicMobilePDA

Over the years I have had cell phone plans with Rogers and Bell and now I am very thankful that I have finally found and switched my cell phone provider to PM .

Simply put I love PM:

(1) Because of the great reception I get not only in the GTA but also in the surrounding communities. 

(2) When occasionally required I love the quick and easy hassle free way to get answers to my questions through this the PM forum.

(3) Lastly but also important I love the very reasonably priced PM cell phone  plans.

#PublicMobilePDA

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks Public Mobile for allowing me to save for new opportunities. #PublicMobilePDA

I love that PM is really helpful. They do their absolute best to help with situations. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

#PublicMobilePDA

Simply put I love PM because of  the very reasonably priced PM cell phone  plans.

#PublicMobilePDA

#PublicMobilePDA

I love PM because of  the very reasonably priced PM cell phone  plans and good reception.

#PublicMobilePDA

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

#PublicMobilePDA

I love PM because of  the very reasonably priced PM cell phone  plans.

They are very reasonable with their price. They fixed my issue I had with porting a number. That's PM

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My tweet

Public Mobile is definitely best cellphone experience ever ever had. You wouldn't believe the bang even without a buck.

What's there not to love #PublicMobilePDA

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ah, a new promotion...Nice! I initially thought "oh sure, they wait until I switch down from $40 to $15 plan over the winter when we are not at the cabin much", but they are giving the equivalent of the $50 plan for 12 months, not 12 months of the plan you are currently on... that is More than FAIR!

Now the only problem is that I only stray onto Facebook a little, no Instagram or Twitter for me. The use of Twitter by One BIG TWIT south of the 49th ensures that I will not stray over to Twitter.

AE_Collector