cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Boo! Calling All Ghouls, Ghosts, and Goblins to Enter Our Halloween Contest

Dress all in black, darken my eyes and lips with black makeup. Cover one cheek with a big black spider web. Attach a large spider to the shoulder of my cape.  Make hair wild and full and top it off with a large black pointed hat featuring a little bird on the hats brim. 

Add a large cauldron to hold all the candy.  Wait for it..........

TRICK or TREAT🎃

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Unless someone helps me make up a story, I am going to have the least interesting costume.  I am going to wear warm jacket so I don't get cold opening the door every couple of minutes to hand out candy.  Do I have a chance of winning?

@will13amYou may want to change your post to something along the lines of entering the contest as a "Candy giver", dressed in warm friendly clothes with a big bowl to hand out candies.

No need to "make up a story"

PS If you decide to edit your post, I will remove your quote Smiley Wink

Tell you what if this one wins which I highly doubt, you can have my prize which should be yours anyway.  Deal?

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Unless someone helps me make up a story, I am going to have the least interesting costume.  I am going to wear warm jacket so I don't get cold opening the door every couple of minutes to hand out candy.  Do I have a chance of winning?

@will13amYou may want to change your post to something along the lines of entering the contest as a "Candy giver", dressed in warm friendly clothes with a big bowl to hand out candies.

Tell you what if this one wins which I highly doubt, you can have my prize which should be yours anyway.  Deal?

@will13amI would prefer fair chance for you to win Smiley Happy But I won't refuse a free $50 voucher code if you want to give it away lol

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@will13amI would prefer fair chance for you to win Smiley Happy But I won't refuse a free $50 voucher code if you want to give it away lol

Deal.  If this tag team wins, I will take the glory, you run with the money.  

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Going to be an Amazon package. Order something really big on amazon cut holes for head and limes in the box then get in 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

PM family are dressed and ready to go...

Sorry, no pun intended!

Happy Halloween everyone.

Dq4E0nsVYAArsF9

Mayor / Maire

Meh...I'm too lazy to dress up, so I'll just carry a baseball bat and call myself Batman.  Bonus: I can defend myself against zombies.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was born on Canadian Thanksgiving,  so would dress up like a box of stove top stuffing.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought for a fright night full of laughs one could hook onto a cpl friends and dress as the three little pigs....., every time you's are asked what you're dressed up as reply squealing and snorting with laughter..

TMS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@dmbcanada wrote:

Was born on Canadian Thanksgiving,  so would dress up like a box of stove top stuffing.

LOL    Love it!  ...and Stove Top too!