Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28 | 5G 40GB for $34 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Public_HomepageImagery_Q4Sale-BF_EN (1).png

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

Canada-US | 60GB for $65 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed, within Canada and the US
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

30GB for $34 | 4G Speed | subscribe now 

Offer Details 

• 30 GB Data at 4G Speed, within Canada 
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

305 REPLIES 305

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please public! Let the people sign up!!

Lomoson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up $34 20GB 5 speed plan a few days ago, I want to changed to $34 40GB 5G speed, even i referred my friends to join this afternoon, we all unable to get in a functional website.  I need help.

WWx2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@J_PM I need to know when this will be fixed, or if these plans will be honoured, otherwise I am better off switching both my plan and my wife's plan to another carrier before black friday deals are done. thanks. 

Jerry_LC

😂Hope public will not disappoint us.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same story here as you @Jerry_LC. Would like to know the answer as well!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@YanboLi We have multiple teams working on this to resolve asap. We have made a post on our main Community page that will keep everyone up to date. 

jia123456789

who is on duties today? @J_PM  u are not doing a good job today. not a single response? at least give some updates on when this will get fix. plz

Jerry_LC

I just placed an online order for a 20GB/5g package for $34 about two days ago, and the sim card has not been sent yet. Can I change the plan to the current 40g one?

ScaryPerry

I’m trying to add lines - site is busted. Please extend the offer until you get the servers sorted.

Mingsallygeng

I have successfully change at around 4 pm PST, and I have spend four hours for this 

GrapeFruit

I have been trying for 5 hours and its still not working. How long will this deal last so I do not have to keep stressing or can someone internally just put me on the 40GB for $34 plan at 5G and cancel my current subscription. Thank you!

YanboLi

Agent agent please help me out - I would kneel my knees and bow to you if you can resolve for me. I CANNOT access even until now!

Thank you!!!

jia123456789

@J_PM CAN U PROVIDE a eta on when this server will get fix. this is really bad customer experience

@jia123456789    Yep, it's rather frustrating but this seems to happen everytime PM offers good promos.  These BF promos have probably been their best offers that I can remember, so it stands to reason it would create even more pressure on a system that's not designed to handle too much stress, alas..

Mingsallygeng

I made success at four hours haha keep try

jia123456789

BEEN TRYING TO LOGIN FOR ALMOST 3 AND HOURS NOW.

Mingsallygeng

I guess it is Black Friday deal that only few people who can get it, lucky me use four hours to get it

alexs20

@Bitnamus ETA? From PM? LOL. 
I do not understand why they do not want to go in a easy way and just update the offer with - "This deal will stay for X days. No rush!" title, that will immediately reduce the pressure on the site. Instead they are preferring to loose many potential customers keeping the whole system down for the whole BF

Mingsallygeng

I use laptop safari did it successfully, APP is not good, I tried 

@Bitnamus   I believe CS agents are probably as overwhelmed as the the website today!

@jia123456789   Yes lots and lots of customers having the same problem.  Please be patient and try again later.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  I see you and the team is working in the issues of log in to change to this amazing Black Friday plan , so for those that tag or post here can they have the 40GB $34 plan  honoured . If it’s not fixed by tomorrow and the plan is gone 

jia123456789

TELLS ME TO DOWNLOAD THE PUBLIC MOBILE APP, WHICH I DID. CANT EVEN LOGIN TO IT. SMH. @J_PM PLZ FIX THIS 

Mingsallygeng

Hahahahaha true

Mingsallygeng

Just keep try, I use almost four hours to switched plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.