Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28 | 5G 40GB for $34 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Public_HomepageImagery_Q4Sale-BF_EN (1).png

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

Canada-US | 60GB for $65 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed, within Canada and the US
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

30GB for $34 | 4G Speed | subscribe now 

Offer Details 

• 30 GB Data at 4G Speed, within Canada 
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

305 REPLIES 305

PHenry
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nice, hope this helps anyone else that might still be trying... although it's officially the 29th so wondering if it'll still work?

JohnKMaloney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wish public mobile had sent this out. I would have changed my plan in a second and this is just for a new even then, it's worth a little bit of a hassle.

Next year I will remember there's not usually many good Black Friday. Deals out there in my opinion.

Could you please clarify if this were new subscribers?

pm_gallagher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In case this helps anyone not in ontario use this offer:

I still had the issue with the postal code causing an failure, even after using these instructions, and it was because this link is tied to ontario... I had to start a new registration with the province set correctly for me ( https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/activation/plans/40GB-5Gspeed7 note the replaced on with bc) and had to do it with an email account that hadn't already tried to start the subscription with the ontario link (gmail lets you do this with: my_normal_email+publicmobile@gmail.com -- everything after the "+" is "ignored" by gmail)

Jaytee101

Thank you ! You are a life saver -  Card charged and got confirmation email. You made my entire month!!!

Marc_Roberts

That I am not sure. I am a new subscriber so didn't encounter that message. 

eyerhyme

I still get the “already subscribed” message. Any work around?

Marc_Roberts

sweet! glad I could help. 

Dubes

Thanks I can can confirm it is working as I have just subscribed to it.

PHenry

@Marc_Roberts wrote:

GOOD NEWS

There is still a way to get this deal. I just signed up after hours of struggling. 

*Would be great if you could use my referral code so you save $10 and I earn points 🙂 Message me for the code because I cannot post it on this page per forum rules *

ALSO it's 11:00 PM ET. I have no idea if this will end at Midnight.

1. Click this link to the $34 / 40 GB 5G deal
https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/40GB-5Gspeed7
2. Register or login
3. Get to the screen where you have to put in your postal code, you know the one where it says "Selected plan not available The postal code on your card doesn't match the province you selected. Please choose another plan."
4. After that, download the Public Mobile app from the app store if you're on iphone or wherever you get your apps.
5. Login on the app and it will pick up where things left off - but this time the postal code will work! 
6. OPTIONAL - Before you continue with the process, press backspace and enter a referral code. Message me for mine if you don't have one. You save $10, I get points.
7. Continue, enter payment, pay, etc etc and boom, you're done. 
Let me know if it worked for you. Worked for me and a friend!

That's an amazing find! Glad this worked for you and your friend, let's hope others here are as lucky!

Marc_Roberts

GOOD NEWS

There is still a way to get this deal. I just signed up after hours of struggling. 

*Would be great if you could use my referral code so you save $10 and I earn points 🙂 Message me for the code because I cannot post it on this page per forum rules *

ALSO it's 11:00 PM ET. I have no idea if this will end at Midnight.

1. Click this link to the $34 / 40 GB 5G deal
https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/40GB-5Gspeed7
2. Register or login
3. Get to the screen where you have to put in your postal code, you know the one where it says "Selected plan not available The postal code on your card doesn't match the province you selected. Please choose another plan."
4. After that, download the Public Mobile app from the app store if you're on iphone or wherever you get your apps.
5. Login on the app and it will pick up where things left off - but this time the postal code will work! 
6. OPTIONAL - Before you continue with the process, press backspace and enter a referral code. Message me for mine if you don't have one. You save $10, I get points.
7. Continue, enter payment, pay, etc etc and boom, you're done. 
Let me know if it worked for you. Worked for me and a friend!

Shan_Bhai

I understand.. Thanks for letting me know

PHenry

@Shan_Bhai wrote:

Use the below link. I can still see the plan: https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/40GB-5Gspeed7 

Insofar as I can tell, this is just a vestigial remnant and is now an isolated/dead page — it doesn't actually lead to you being able to select and subscribe to that (now defunct) plan offer.

Zaralus2023

Doesn't work. when you use the login button at that link you get this error:

Zaralus2023_0-1701225042785.png

Shan_Bhai

Use the below link. I can still see the plan: https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/40GB-5Gspeed7 

Jaytee101

The craziest part was around 3PM PST /6PM EST~ I purchased for a family member who doesn't use PC/COMPUTERs & got the deal.. I regret not getting my own plan right away if this is the factor... I've reached out via PM to CSbot on the Community & left a ticket (which also goes to the bot)

@Jaytee101 wrote:

Main message was posted roughly ~7 hours ago [edited??] , it is currently 5:18 PST/8:18 EST on 11/28/2023...
EVEN states the 28th as a end day:

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

Time where I am is 9:26 pm AST & I couldn’t find the plans 5 hours ago! I thought the same as you! I thought that the offers would end 11:59 pm tonight! I misunderstood I guess!

Jaytee101

Main message was posted roughly ~7 hours ago [edited??] , it is currently 5:18 PST/8:18 EST on 11/28/2023...
EVEN states the 28th as a end day:

Hey Community, 

PHenry

@Zaralus2023 wrote:

Zaralus2023_0-1701220363711.png

For some reason I can't see the black friday deal 40GB for $34 in my subscription options. Any ideas??

Unfortunately, the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals ended earlier today. They are no longer available.

Jaytee101

Won't let me purchase despite it still being the 28th - IN BC - had in cart. I also purchased the hour prior to adding it to my own cart for another family member who isn't computer literate.  ???? Explain please.

Zaralus2023

Zaralus2023_0-1701220363711.png

For some reason I can't see the black friday deal 40GB for $34 in my subscription options. Any ideas??

@hana665 , the chatbot/virtual assistant is broken when trying to submit a support ticket through it. You can do this by sending a private message to CS_Agent instead by using this link > Private message CS_Agent

Edit: I find the app works better than the website most times!

hana665

I also tried to get the black friday deal tonight and it's no longer there! the website is lagging as well so I cant even change anything if I wanted. Not able to submit a ticket either

PHenry

Looks like that Freedom deal is only for 24 months, unless I am mistaken? Public Mobile's is "forever".

eyerhyme

Same! Bought just under 2 weeks ago and would like this upgrade. 

Sroffna

Agreed! I was just looking at it and then it disappeared.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Priority In my opinion, users who opened a ticket with customer service regarding their porting issue, should be allowed the Black Friday deal if their ticket was open prior to the deal expiry. That would be common sense for me. Those clients would have selected the Black Friday deal had it not been for the technical issue. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was just about to chime in and say the same thing! Both the $34 and $29 Promotion Plans are gone now.

I think the $29 needs to be added back, as since Friday when that Plan was introduced, no one was able to Activate an Account with it because of Portal issues! It's been eye candy for days and now no one can get it??? That's not fair.

Usually when Public Mobile has an end date, that Advertised day is the last full day to get that Plan. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , I misunderstood what I read on your post where it says “Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28”! I thought when you stated “ending November 28th you meant they end at 11:59pm tonight but those plans have already been removed from the Public Mobile app! 😔 I was signing my elderly neighbour up with an account for the $29 10gb Plan a few minutes ago but the plan has been removed from the Public Mobile app!

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @THP_23  I wish the answer could be a firm yes but there's no way for any of us to know if Public will ever offer something better for those wanting to spend less but we would obviously appreciate more data being offered for the low end of the budget plans.  I think this has only become a problem since public did away their non expiring add-on data as the budget plans worked well for those who only needed to occasionally buy extra data knowing unused data wouldn't be lost or wasted as it stayed with our accounts. 

My preference would be that Public restores that feature but I don't expect that to happen and that's why I believe if another carrier gives a better alternative for the price and features that you want, then it's time to transfer and that's what good about not being locked into a long term contract as we can easily move within the 30 day prepaid time period.

That doesn't stop us fromgiving credit to Public for offering very attractive big data plans for relatively low price compared to just a few months ago and I'm happy for those customers who can benefit from these incredible deals.

Emeraldragon

@J_PMFreedom has extended their $34 offer for 50GB of 5G data plus unlimited. Any chance you'd match the price?

freedom.png

Need Help? Let's chat.