Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28 | 5G 40GB for $34 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Public_HomepageImagery_Q4Sale-BF_EN (1).png

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

Canada-US | 60GB for $65 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed, within Canada and the US
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

30GB for $34 | 4G Speed | subscribe now 

Offer Details 

• 30 GB Data at 4G Speed, within Canada 
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

305 REPLIES 305

BigeleD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

only if you activate these Black Friday deal, SIM for $5 or eSIM for free

KaiaPapaya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I pretty much asked the same question ~30 minutes ago,no replies yet but scrolling down it seems no one knows. 

Doritos

How long is the Black Friday offer available? I just upgraded my son's phone (this account) to the 40G plan. My wife and I are on Telus and I think we'll port our numbers to Public Mobile for this offer, but I want to wait until Sunday night to subscribe so that our service isn't interrupted over the weekend. Thanks.

StevenMorehouse

This has been such a frustrating experience. The "chat" doesn't work.  It tells me to login, which I do, then I get a blank page and the chat won't continue.  Everytime I click ANYTHING on my account page it tells me to login, which I do, then it tells me to login again.  I've tried it on my PC too... I get no error, I just get nowhere.

KaiaPapaya

Any idea how long these prices will be around for?  Says for a “limited time” but when is that till?

canirolf1

I appreciate for help

Mingsallygeng

I had same problem yesterday, then someone here told me go to “payment”, and you will see the new subscription, and I did, try it.

canirolf1

If I am not mistaken was one close,  have 20g at 29 for 4G. From now on I will take screen shots for my records.

nothingbutfacts

If public mobile offer 5G, 10 GB at $ 20. The website would crash. 

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there no 90 days offer for these plans? I only saw the option for 30 days.

Moqcca1

Thank you. They are still listed under Rewards. 🙂

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Confirmed. Those are included with every public mobile plan.

Tmoney

If you click the "+" then click "payments" you will see a more detailed description of your new plan.

Tmoney

With public you can switch subscriptions at any time. However, if you switch before your current renewal date, you will not be refunded for any unused portion of ur current subscription. So I would set it to "change one renewal".  This will allow you to use up ur current subscription first and not be charged twice in the same subscription period. 

Tmoney

You shouldn't loose any rewards when switch plans. Check the rewards page and ensure you still have them listed there. If they are , they will be applied on the next renewal

Tmoney

This is shown if you go to the 'payment' page of your account. It will show you exactly what the new subscription js. 

Lomoson

That means you are good to go!  Congratulations!

canirolf1

Wouldn’t be nice to have all feature of your new coming subscription displayed.

Happened the same to me and a little bit confusing, especially with rapid changes in offers.

If I not mistaken not too long ago, I guess was 34 for 30Gb at 5G and I changed to that one starting with the renewal date.

Good that I verified Black Friday deals, 40Gb for 34/mo.  at 5 G is even better. So, I spread the word to others too having the same issues. It is interesting, many I talk with could not remember exactly what was the new subscription they choose.

Couple of more extra lines showing exactly what will be your new subscription would be a great help from PM. Thanks for raising the issue.

Lomoson

@Yuhang hello, yes, you can.  I spent 6 hours yesterday and 2 hours this morning, but still failed.  However I finally figured out how to modify the plan now.

1. You go to your account and select change subscription, then change other plan even $40 50GB, but "Make sure you selected change on renewal", then after confirmed, then select cancel the change.

Then the interesting part is, you will see $34 40GB 5G plan, then select the new for next renewal, then you will get it.  I am the one stuck in website down yesterday and missing the show on my selection this morning.  Hopefully you can grab your new plan now.

Moqcca1

Thank you. This is the answer (info) I was looking for.

However, looking at my upcoming payment, I don’t see the $ rewards. (I’m on the old reward system, not the points.)  I had researched this before changing plans and was under the impression that I won’t lose the $ rewards (such as for loyalty). 

Does anyone know if that info (not losing $) was incorrect OR if the rewards will show up later?

Thank you.

Yuhang

I activated the $34/20G plan yesterday. Can I get a match?

LakLak

It only show this

Screenshot_20231125_092348_Public Mobile.jpg

Chalupa__Batman

Can you confirm if the calling features are enabled for the $34/40GB plan? I can't seem to find any small print on it

Calling Features: Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Conference Calling

LakLak

You can do it again now, it show your current and the black Friday $34 40gb, you can choose to change on your renewal day

LakLak

Me too I just changed 

LakLak

You can do it today, it show your current and the black Friday $34 40gb, you can choose to change on your renewal day

LakLak

You can do it today, it show your current and the black Friday $34 40gb, you can choose to change on your renewal day

JoeCanadian

If you check the PAYMENTS section in your account, you can see your UPCOMING PAYMENT and what plan you will be billed.  

LakLak

Mindy208

@RSP93 @ @J_PM @Yes. I am looking forward this plan. I don't need much more as 40/50GB data CAN-US. 20/30 GB are also a great options. Currently $65 per month is too much. I always travel to US. Hopefully it will lower the price down soon. Thank in advance

Need Help? Let's chat.