Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28 | 5G 40GB for $34 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Public_HomepageImagery_Q4Sale-BF_EN (1).png

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

Canada-US | 60GB for $65 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed, within Canada and the US
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

30GB for $34 | 4G Speed | subscribe now 

Offer Details 

• 30 GB Data at 4G Speed, within Canada 
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

305 REPLIES 305

Momomomomo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@J_PM @RSP93 yes please give us this plan

arbbie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It’s lovely to see a carrier that does not limit these BF promos to just new activations. I’m a recent PM member (switched earlier this week to the $34 / 20GB @ 5G, and was able to switch to the $34 / 40GB @ 5G for my next cycle.

McGill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great plan

Momomomomo

I hope it will be available for 90 days later. The Canada US plan has it

Momomomomo

The website already crashed

Momomomomo

I tried and it works!

Momomomomo

People are so nice

Momomomomo

Wild guess is cyber monday

Momomomomo

Finally working today

Momomomomo

Hoping cyber Monday will have even better deal

Momomomomo

I order esim to activate now, can I still get sim for $5

Momomomomo

Can you tell us when $40 50GB Canada US is available in BC? Thanks

Momomomomo

Check under payments, up coming subscription 

Momomomomo

I choose switch at renewal

Momomomomo

1000000728.png

Please tell me when this plan is available in BC. Thanks

RSP93

Yeah i have been doing a lot of research on how the "other" budget providers network is but at the end of the day PM/Telus definitely has the best network overall. For now at least haha.I wouldn't even consider anyone else if i didn't need US and Mexico Roaming for work! Hopefully PM comes out with a CAN/US Deal here soon! 

jojo99

I switched to PM early 2020, from a budget provider (out of frustration) with constant "no network" or no-go zones in Vancouver (they roam on Telus).  Checked online here a few minutes ago, I got the BF deal! Glad I checked in for PM's BF deals. Regarding the competition's promos (not naming them here), Even with the win-back offers from the other budget provider, Telus / PM has the superior network.

RSP93

I am curious as well. PM seems to be the last to match any plans that come out for whatever reason.... i am thinking about moving over to Freedom and take them up on the $50 Can/US/Mexico deal since that is what i am paying here anyways. 

Anyways you would think PM would be matching Freedom the second they put out a better plan...

Shan_Bhai

Probably they will match on Cyber Monday

Neens

Thank you for clarification!

Neens

Thank you!

Emeraldragon

Freedom has just rolled out another, better plan: $34 per month for 50GB at 5G speeds, plus unlimited data. Curious if Public will match or beat it.

50gb_unlimited5g.PNG

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Neens as long as you lock in the plan change before the deal expires, it will renew it with the promo.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @J_PM !

No 50GB for $35 like Koodo?  

Jormungandr

@Neens wrote:

Hi,

My current billing cycle renews on December 12th. Can I take advantage of these black friday deals if I choose to switch my plan at renewal? Or do I have to switch immediately while the offer is available?

Thanks,

Neens

After you selected the new plan from "Change Subscription", you will see 2 options: "Change Now" or "Change on Renewal".  Make sure that you select "Change on Renewal".  The new plan will roll in at your next billing cycle.   (I have done it several times on "limited time offers" in the past.)

Neens

Hi,

My current billing cycle renews on December 12th. Can I take advantage of these black friday deals if I choose to switch my plan at renewal? Or do I have to switch immediately while the offer is available?

Thanks,

Neens

Jormungandr

@John57 wrote:

I signed up to switch to the $34 for 40GB plan last night but and could see that it would take affect on my next billing cycle but today I don't see that and it looks like it not going to switch. Is something going on with that plan? It's not even available in the Change subscription option today. 

After log onto your PM account, wait until the page completes the refresh.  Select "Payments".  You should see the Upcoming payment with the newly selected plan.

The already selected plan does not show up when you check "Change Subscription".

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great deal. 

John57

I signed up to switch to the $34 for 40GB plan last night but and could see that it would take affect on my next billing cycle but today I don't see that and it looks like it not going to switch. Is something going on with that plan? It's not even available in the Change subscription option today. 

@KaiaPapaya no end date has been confirmed at this time. 

Need Help? Let's chat.