Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@shartomjam wrote:

@talas11 wrote:

@shartomjam wrote:

@talas11 wrote:

Hello

I just ordered a new sim, planning on getting the $40 plan. By the time my sim comes in the mail, will I still be able to recieve this promo?

This promo is only good until midnight December 2.  If you get your SIM before that, yes you can get the promo.  If not, sorry but you cannot get the promo.

oh you are right, i didnt read carefully enough. thanks for the info though. fingers crossed the strike doesnt screw me over Smiley Happy

I hope you get your sim card in time.  It's a good promo. 🤞

You could always go to Walmart or any of the other retail outlets that sell PM sim cards and buy another one if yours doesn't come before the 2nd.  

So as long as the activation is online then I'll get this promo. But then I have a spare sim card. I guess I can do that if I dont see it in the mail closer to the end of the week. Thanks for the tip  

I have buy new sim today from Walmart and activated in Walmart, will I get the offer?

@Ronak53 wrote:

I have buy new sim today from Walmart and activated in Walmart, will I get the offer?

The promo says that it needs to be activated online so I dont think you will receive this promo.

Not sure if there is a way for you to get it, maybe one of the moderator team members can help. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hope existing customers will get some love in the future as well 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for this today and got the $40 4.5 plan or something lol. I didn’t get a credit 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just my luck again.  I just activated two SIM cards/accounts yesterday.  This would definitely have made me change the accounts I got yesterday.  Smiley Sad

At least it's good to see that the specials are still coming in for new customers.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Addicted2fishin

You should see your first 10$ credited on Dec 3...

Ohh I had bought it for this promotion and I will not get it . Is there any way to get the offer?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@homer wrote:

Hope existing customers will get some love in the future as well 

I know it hurts for existing customers,no Heart existing customers 😭

As with all promos give them up to 72 Hrs for the rewards to show up.  And I believe it will be $10 off your next cycle.