cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

Awesome so many ways to save. One last question.. how does the voicemail work for public mobile? Do you phone in enter a password And how many voicemails do you get?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this promo available in BC? other provinces show it on the home screen. BC still shows the $25 refer a friend promo

Oracle

@Freshane wrote:

Awesome so many ways to save. One last question.. how does the voicemail work for public mobile? Do you phone in enter a password And how many voicemails do you get?

Voicemail: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Voicemail-Limit/m-p/28067#M3357 and

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Yes it's available in bc I see the promo when I click the main page. Good luck

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I think my cookies were loading an older home page I see it now.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice promo and stackable! I am switching my daughter over this week from Freedom so she will get $25 refer a friend, $10 credit for 6 months and bonus data for using auto pay.  That's pretty amazing.

Hello

I just ordered a new sim, planning on getting the $40 plan. By the time my sim comes in the mail, will I still be able to recieve this promo?

@talas11 wrote:

Hello

I just ordered a new sim, planning on getting the $40 plan. By the time my sim comes in the mail, will I still be able to recieve this promo?

This promo is only good until midnight December 2.  If you get your SIM before that, yes you can get the promo.  If not, sorry but you cannot get the promo.

@shartomjam wrote:

@talas11 wrote:

Hello

This promo is only good until midnight December 2.  If you get your SIM before that, yes you can get the promo.  If not, sorry but you cannot get the promo.

oh you are right, i didnt read carefully enough. thanks for the info though. fingers crossed the strike doesnt screw me over Smiley Happy

@talas11 wrote:

@shartomjam wrote:

@talas11 wrote:

Hello

oh you are right, i didnt read carefully enough. thanks for the info though. fingers crossed the strike doesnt screw me over Smiley Happy

I hope you get your sim card in time.  It's a good promo. 🤞

You could always go to Walmart or any of the other retail outlets that sell PM sim cards and buy another one if yours doesn't come before the 2nd.