cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No coverage in fort frances ontario, please help.

ooduah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad to hear that everything is fixed.  You should mark the topic as solved now.

ooduah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for replying, I was transiting through the states so was connected to AT&T but I figured out how to switch back to public mobile. Issue is fixed and coverage is great. Thanks again. 

@ooduah One other thing, make sure roaming is on. In case there's a roaming agreement involved in that area.

I'm with @Jb456 , coverage looks good in the area and no reported outages in that area. Do you know how to check which cell sevice your connected to? What phone, what os version, @ooduah ?

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Maybe you need to be a little more specific, since the coverage map clearly shows Ft. Frances within the coverage area..... do you have issues with your connection, or can't you connect AT ALL? More info please.....

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It's right near the US border. Could it be possible that your phone is connecting to a US network resulting in no coverage? 

If this is what you're experiencing try manually selecting PM network.

If this is not happening what issues are you experiencing? Has it ever worked there?? Have you rebooted your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.