cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused Loyalty Pays ($5)

CaledonAsksU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  Since late May 2023 if not sooner, my monthly "amount due" as it appears on the second last day of the coverage period never matches what it takes to actually renew service.  PM accounts for the $5 Loyalty Pays credit on the bill, so I pay accordingly.  Then, somehow, the credit doesn't stick.  I get dinged with a balance that gives the impression I've made a short payment, and I don't have service until I pay it.  Example:  After paying my monthly bill in full yesterday afternoon (i.e. second last day of monthly coverage period), I have no service today Aug. 30th and apparently owe $5 + tax in order to get my service back.  So I paid it a few minutes ago near the end of our business day in Ontario.  Is there something I can do to fix the recurring issue?  Or, maybe I've misunderstood the billing?  I make a manual payment each month to cover my plan in full and I prefer it that way.  My partner, on the other hand, has gone the monthly autopay route and never has an issue with the Loyalty Pays deduction.   

Thanks for your time, All.

5 REPLIES 5

CaledonAsksU

Good thought.  Nope, I'm not on the point system.  Thanks.

CaledonAsksU

Thanks!  I paid what I owe (literally a click of the button) to set up for the coming month, and I discovered today - the day of the end of the current paid term - that I fell short for covering September's service.  I fell short by the Rewards amount.  Yes, it's a 30 day paid term.  Thank you.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Those rewards get deposited in to your balance the day of the end of the paid term. (The second date of the dates shown) And you are aware that this is a 30 day paid term? Or are you paying on a set day of the month well in advance of the floating due date?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You didn't, by any chance, mistakenly switch to Public Points, did you @CaledonAsksU 

That would have gotten rid of the Loyalty credit and replaced it with a once annual 10 point credit.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CaledonAsksU  Remember plans are every 30 days and some plans are 90 days not monthly 

Need Help? Let's chat.