Re: Invoice Request

I also need an invoice  How do I proceed

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PFSwithkids wrote:

I also need an invoice  How do I proceed

@PFSwithkids 

To request an invoice, send your account details along with the specific invoice periods needed to the PM Moderators by submitting a ticket through the SIMon chatbot. Click the ? in the lower-right corner of the community page and start a chat until you reach "Submit a ticket" and fill out the form within that link.

For each account that needs an invoice, the moderators will generally need the following:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number:
Account #:
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period:
Amount paid:

***Note: Never post any of those personal details here in the public forum where anyone can see it.***

Mauraknox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I need to ask for an invoice, and I tried to connect to the moderator, and I am wondering if there is any other way.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Mauraknox wrote:

Hello,

I need to ask for an invoice, and I tried to connect to the moderator, and I am wondering if there is any other way.

Hi @Mauraknox sorry no other way.  You have to contact the moderators to help you.

Have a nice day

RosieR

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Mauraknox You already contacted the Mod?  They have replied you yet?  They usually reply within 2 - 48 hours.  Keep checking your inbox

A believe the process is not too bad, this is an experience from @AE_Collector : 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

Need Help? Let's chat.