cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login, forgot email

KirKu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I have a few accounts incl. my kids and myself. 

On one account, pre-paid credit card is now expired. I'm trying to log into this account to change the payment method, but unfortunately I don't remember the email with which that account was opened. The phone is not active for calling now as it couldn't be paid.

Phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could you please help me to solve this issue? 

Thanks, 

Maryna 

4 REPLIES 4

KirKu

Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification and your help. 

We can't find that for you. You would need to contact support. This is a fellow customers helping fellow customers forum. Fellow customers can't find that information for fellow customers.

You might also try the reset password and try all your known email addresses you might have and see if a reset password comes to it.

KirKu

Sorry, not helped. 

It's not convinient to me using Public Mobile top up vouchers. I just want to recall my email adress for my child public Mobile account. 

There are many accounts I have that I do not actively use, I'm afraid I cann't find welcome e-mails on these accounts. 

Do you mind to find an email address by the phone number or name given to you? 

@KirKu wrote:

I have a few accounts incl. my kids and myself. 

On one account, pre-paid credit card is now expired. I'm trying to log into this account to change the payment method, but unfortunately I don't remember the email with which that account was opened. The phone is not active for calling now as it couldn't be paid.

Payment can be made by purchasing a Public Mobile top up voucher from various convenience stores that cary them.  The amount of the voucher can be applied to the Public Mobile account by dialing 611.

In your e-mail inboxes, please check for a welcome e-mail from Public Mobile.  If you can find that, that will point you to the e-mail address used.  Additionally try the password reset option using various e-mail address that you might have used.  If you still can't get this done, please open a ticket through https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html.  After opening that link type "change self serve e-mail address" into the chatbot window.

Need Help? Let's chat.