cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get community rewards?

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was wondering how I connect my public mobile account to my community account It doesn’t show anything for rewards earned I’m not sure what to do, I’ve Answered many questions in the community but I still have no rewards.

14 REPLIES 14

@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

There is no such thing as instant Oracle Position.  I was 13 consecutive months (my entire time with PM) at the top contributor level that a non Oracle can reach.  Then I was approached and invited to an "interview".  This was after an Oracle stepped down @srlawren (still my mentor) lol

@ShawnC13 aww, shucks.  Robot Embarassed

But seriously though, to both you and @popping, I'm pretty sure the question about instant oracle from @RobertQc was meant to be funny, rather than a legit question.

@srlawrenHah yes, it was meant to be a joke!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@_parth23

As others mentioned, for the month of September, your activity was probably too light for any rewards. In most months, 4 posts, 1 bravo, no solutions is usually not enough to get even the 50% level, especially since the community rewards were revamped and general participation is higher across the board from June onward. Note that the community rewards are calculated strictly by calendar month, so your activity in August or earlier will not affect your reward for the month of September, which would have been credited just this past weekend.

If you are concerned that you haven't received any community reward EVER, your page shows that you received a top 25% badge for the month of August. Did you not receive the attendant $2 community reward in your account around or just before Sep 10? If you haven't had any plan renewal since that time, then that $2 should be sitting in your rewards page. If you had a renewal since then, this amount would have been applied to your payment, so check your payment transaction history for any line labeled as "Reward - Community/Récompense – Communauté $2.00." If it's not there, nor in your reward page, then either you did not have your e-mail addresses matched at that time (Sep 10) between your self-serve and community accounts, or the system neglected to credit you properly (which does happen occasionally).  If you are in fact missing a reward from August, then contact a moderator as mentioned.

srlawren

@ShawnC13 wrote:

There is no such thing as instant Oracle Position.  I was 13 consecutive months (my entire time with PM) at the top contributor level that a non Oracle can reach.  Then I was approached and invited to an "interview".  This was after an Oracle stepped down @srlawren (still my mentor) lol

@ShawnC13 aww, shucks.  Robot Embarassed

But seriously though, to both you and @popping, I'm pretty sure the question about instant oracle from @RobertQc was meant to be funny, rather than a legit question.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@RobertQc wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

You have to work on quality posts not quantity.

I have 248 bravo for 147 posts.

Your posts are quality posts when comparing with the Oracle members' posts to brovos ratio of around 1.5 to 2.

Nice work @Dunkgirl

@poppingSo what happens when you reach 2+ ratio? Instant Oracle position?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping

@RobertQc wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Your posts are quality posts when comparing with the Oracle members' posts to brovos ratio of around 1.5 to 2.

Nice work @Dunkgirl

No, Oracle membership is by invitation only according to an Oracle post recently.

@popping wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Nice work @Dunkgirl

popping

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you get 1 bravo for 5 posts you are doing something wrong.

It's not hard to get 5 bravo's for a helpful post.

6 Bravo's ever for 25 posts. That's not good average.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@_parth23 wrote:

I was wondering how I connect my public mobile account to my community account It doesn’t show anything for rewards earned I’m not sure what to do, I’ve Answered many questions in the community but I still have no rewards.

Sorry to say, but you only got 1 bravo in all of september. There is a reason for that.

Not trying to be rude. Trying to help... but you may think you "answered lots of questions" but they were not very good answers, they were incomplete, did not give examples or teach the member how to contact the mod.

When you tell someone "hey contact a mod" That doesn't really help them, you should provide them with a link, and information on how to contact the mods and explain the process and what they should do.

Take a look at the top contributors around here and look at some of their bravod posts and look at the difference between yours with spelling mistakes "Get in hold by the mods"

and say my response to contact the mods below. Which one do you think actually helps the customer contact the mods?

"

I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

"

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes it shows 0$, I’m not sure what to do and yes I’ve used the same email. 

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@_parth23 wrote:

You only have 6 bravo's. You have 0 solutions.

Community rewards are done once per month.

You would have had to be helpful through out the month of September to receive rewards a few days ago.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@_parth23 wrote:

To have your accounts linked you need to use the same email here as you do in your self serve.  Not to discourage you but 25 posts and 6 Bravos with 0 Solutions in 2.5 months may not be enough to earn rewards.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

Both self serve and your community account must use the same email address.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@_parth23 wrote:

All you have to make sure is your e-mail is the same for self serve and community. Not just the login (which is your e-mail), the back end stuff which requires moderator assistance to change.

Need Help? Let's chat.