cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 4 - Incomplete Port

Dantastic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I attempted to port from Chatr on the 19th of November. I currently do not have service on either sim cards, but am still paying for both Chatr and Public Mobile! I'm about to enter the next billing cycle on my Chatr account. I've sent private messages to @Shazia_K and @Mary_M. Those messages have not been read by the mods. I would feel a lot better knowing that my issue would be at least addressed in the near future, but who knows? There doesn't seem to be a "first come, first serve" or severity of issue priority systems in place.

I'm having some serious second thoughts because of this nightmare, but I can't exactly back out without throwing $120 + $5 down the drain!

14 REPLIES 14

JohnF

More than 2 weeks now, no reply from Shazia and my 2 private messages have not even been read.

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@reh
Thanks for pointing that out--I've updated that post to include reference to the Outbox.

Glad to hear your port is solved!

reh
@oilblue99

Hi @oilblue99

I tried the post instructions, thanks, but I see the following options for "more"
Inbox
Outbox
Settings
Bravo's
Bookmarks

Unless.outbox = sent..but that's not intuitive

Well my porting has worked so hopefully won't need.to know how to do this !!

Thanks

JohnF
I am on mobile. Will try it out. Thanks for your help.

JohnF
I am on mobile. I will try it. Thanks for your help.

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JohnF Are you on mobile or a computer?

It's a little easier on a computer in the "full" version of the forum. Follow the steps for viewing / creating private messages. Once in that screen (i.e. once you've clicked the little envelope), one of the tabs will be "Sent Messages". Click that, and you're there.

Mobile is more hidden... The "equivalent" of the "little envelope" is the icon in the top right corner of the screen (looks like a silhouette of sorts). Click that, and then on the next screen, click the "More" tab. That should give the option of seeing "Sent" private messages [edit] in the Outbox.

Hope that helps!

-----

Edited to add reference to Outbox.

JohnF
I meant the message that I sent .

JohnF
I sent a private message to Shazia Wednesday. Where can I locate my private message? Thanks

JohnF

Thanks for your advise. It is so frustrating!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@JohnF Give the steps a shot below posted by @tangy07, if those dont work, make sure you send a message to the moderators incluindg the relevan info from the below post.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Jatin

@Dantastic well i am in the same boat.  a week ago i tried to port from Bell to Public mobile. I am unable to recieve phone calls (from any service provider) and texts (except public mobile), however, i am able to make calls and browse internet. 

Only heard back from a user thru a discussion thread that i should reach out to a Mod as my number didn't get port to public mobile and since then there is a silence from PM. Do not know what to do and whos door to knock for the help. I can understand that the customer service isn't top notch for what i am paying - i completely agree with it, but i want to know what should i do. having a phone with no phone incoming calls useless. 

I hope to hear back soon from someone. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Dantastic I wouldn't take too much issue with the message being unread.  From our understadning all the mods can read each others message and that mod might not have read it, meaning status hasnt updated but someone else might have.

As far as order, they have stated they go in order of the message received and thats how they are working.

Hopefully it all gets sorted for you soon.

JohnF

I tried to port today too. But the porting page just stayed frozen after I hit confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.