cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAY 4: STILL WAITING TO PORT. WHERE ARE THE MODERATPRS????????

hus1976
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not getting any response from the moderators. There are like four of them right now and no one has read a single PM message since I activated by public mobile four days ago

Where are you guys? @Jeremy_M@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D

i know a lot of people are waiting for like two weeks just to get their number ported so I am at 4 days right now so how long will it take mine to get done, a month? Two months??

this is ridiculous. I have never had such a bad customer service experience. Moderators atleast need to make a posting telling everyone that there is a back log and delay but they are all silent. They have time to respond to some postings but they cannot deal with their PM messages. I don't understand why pick and choose to do what you want instead of helping customer who want your service. If you keep ignoring them, then they will just leave and go to another phone company.

public mobile has become an online community but that is not helping the customers. They should go back to the call Center. Atleast you can call and even if you wait like a hour on the phone, it will get sorted that day not four days or weeks to get the service.

To have to wait more than three days to get your account sorted out, is bad customer service and you will lose a lot of customers if this continues. I am trying to be patient but how long? Right now I am paying for my chatr and public mobile. My chatr payment is due in December which is coming soon so you want me to keep paying for both services and lose my money. I am sorry but I won't let it come to that. I will cancel with public mobile because I rather have better customer service and less attractive plan than bad customer service and an attractive plan.

i have written all this but will any of the moderators do something about it? Of course not , I will have to keep waiting just like others who are waiting even longer than I am. This is ridiculous and frustrating.

Hussain

35 REPLIES 35

saurav

I have been waiting for a week now to have my kòodo number ported. No one is replying. Wouldn't have switched to PM if i knew about the long waiting system to resolve issues.

Crowd

Hi @Shazia_K,

I sent you a PM last Friday. It is an port that I cannot resolve with self-serve. I haven't made a post about it, but since everyone who makes a post seems to have it resolved within 2 days, here's mine!

Cheers.

PS. Sorry to piggy back off your thread Mr. 4 days Cat Happy

Cvuong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
@Shazia_K please help port my phone number over! I've pm all of my personal information to you

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Thank you SHAZIA!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Mannie

The port has been requested but the porting team needs at least 72 hours for the port to complete due to some unexpected error. 

You will be notified via text message when the port is complete. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Mannie
@Jeremy_M @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D why are people being helped before me??? I thought there was a queue!!!

Mannie
@Jeremy_M @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D what the hell! I have requested help 6 days ago!!!!! Still have not been helped!

Mannie
I will be going onto my 7th day without support

hus1976

@Shazia_K

I am still waiting for you to look at your PM messages. I have sent all my info. Please check soon. Thanks

Hussain 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's great, hopefully she has a chance to fix it up today.

mohamed_mohamed

@Shazia_K I have sent you a private message with my Chatr acc#, PIN#, phone#and SIM# please help completing my port. Thanks

hus1976

Hi @Shazia_K

Please check your pm. I have sent you my chatr account number and phone number for porting. Thanks

Hussain

Bender
@Shazia_K pm'd you! Excited to see this resolved soon.

Rockdaddy22
Ok I see

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
7-11 I think the account number is your phone number, but not positive.

I don't think so @Rockdaddy22

I have never tried porting out, but there IVR even has a submenu how to port out you need to go through before they even release account number

luckytigerhuang

@Shazia_K@Mary_M

I ported my number from Rogers on Nov18th, it's been 6 days not working properly(unable to receive calls), I have sent all info to all moderators via PM on Nov19th. But no response so far.

I know you guys are working really hard, but can you pls let me know when you will work on my issue. Thanks a lot.

Yanzhen

Rockdaddy22
7-11 I think the account number is your phone number, but not positive.

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
It doesn't have to be. Just phone chatr they'll give it to you. If you're %100 sure you know the correct pin and or imei you can use that.

@Rockdaddy22 on chatr IMEI never works and pin very rarely does

Most of Rogers discount brands (chatr, 7-11, those 3rd party resells) require you to call in to get account number

Cvuong
@Shazia_K I sent you a pm with all my information I need help completing the port. Please help!

Rockdaddy22
It doesn't have to be. Just phone chatr they'll give it to you. If you're %100 sure you know the correct pin and or imei you can use that.

Swirlled
@Shazia_K I sent you a PM about my porting issue as well, I am also from chatr wireless! Provided you my account number and also PIN and phone number! Thank you!

hus1976

Thank you @Shazia_K for responding my post. I really appreciate it. I have sent my chatr account number and phone number to you. Please let me know when my phone number is active with public mobile. Thanks

Hussain

Swirlled

Call chatr wireless (their number is 1 800-485-9745) I just called them and the rep told me my account number! 🙂 Going to PM it to the moderator now, I still cannot make or receive calls or texts on my Public Mobile sim but my data works. My Chatr sim still works though so I use that in the meantime. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @hus1976@Bender

I'm really sorry to hear about this, 

@Bender

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number along with the account # with your previous provider? 

@hus1976

Please call chat-r to get the account number it won't work with the PIN and it will cause more issues on your account. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Bender

Oh friend...friend friend friend...14 days here still waiting on a resolution for my porting issue. Not trying to put down 4 days (that's pretty terrible...shouldn't ever take 4 days to resolve anything).

May a resolution come to you swiftly!

Oh BTW mods @Jeremy_M @Shazia_K @Mary_M@Caroline_D 14 days port still not complete! HELP 🙂

@hus1976 wrote:
I don't have the account number for chatr. I logged into my account at chatr and there is no mention of account number. Only chatr number which I want to port it to public mobile. Is my chatr number my account number? Does anyone know.?

I know the pin and imei. So I cannot use it. It has to be the account number. That sucks.

You don't have to use account number.  It just happens to lead to a higher rate of success for number porting.

Your Chatr account number is most definitely not the same as your phone number.  Call into Chatr customer service and ask for it.

hus1976
I don't have the account number for chatr. I logged into my account at chatr and there is no mention of account number. Only chatr number which I want to port it to public mobile. Is my chatr number my account number? Does anyone know.?

I know the pin and imei. So I cannot use it. It has to be the account number. That sucks.

Rockdaddy22
Of course you should try the port yourself. It is a self serve carrier after all. I've done a few Koodo ports myself. Use only account number not pin or imei.

hus1976
Public mobile should have been ready if they are offering such an attractive promo. It's not like they just started out. Its common sense that they will get a load of customers so they should have anticipated this. They have been in the business for a while and no customer should have to wait 3 days or more to get a response. This is bad PR. I am sure there will be more attractive promos in the future as well so will customers expect the same kind of service again? Same waiting...waiting with no response.

BTW, I have tried Facebook and Twitter as well and I feel like I am speaking to a wall.

Anyways, I will try the suggestions to port myself. Good luck to me.
Need Help? Let's chat.