cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: CANNOT CONNECT TO MOBILE NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you see clearnet or Telus?

Have you tried other areas?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Curtis

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to connect to our network!

I'm not sure if another agent was able to take care of your issue, but if you still need assistance please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number. 

Thank you!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a LG G4, i rencently moved to public mobile, i do not see the mobile network icon even after connecting to the mobile network. Used to work fine with koodo. No APN settings so created one as per your website, still not getting the mobile network icon.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mahesh wrote:

I have a LG G4, i rencently moved to public mobile, i do not see the mobile network icon even after connecting to the mobile network. Used to work fine with koodo. No APN settings so created one as per your website, still not getting the mobile network icon.

@mahesh are you able to make/receive calls and texts?  there is a known issue with many LG models (including the G4) where after changing providers, data initially won't work.  The resolution is:

1) first, try a network reset. This alone may work, and you won't lose any data (though you will have to re-connect to any WiFi networks and Bluetooth devices you've paired already)

2) if that doesn't work, then back up anything you want to keep that's not already backed up or synced to a cloud service, and do a full factory reset of your phone, then restore the items you backed up after.

Hopefully step 1 works for you.  It's hit and miss.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Lawren, i just resetted my cell phone and now the data is working. I really appreciate it.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mahesh wrote:

Thank you Lawren, i just resetted my cell phone and now the data is working. I really appreciate it.

@mahesh glad I could help!  Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.