cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYED FOR PROMOTIOM DEAL AND LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

jesseprasad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I attempted the activation and conversion process from wind to public mobile regarding the promotion deal that ended November 20th. I followed the steps for activating my sim card correctly but ended up charging my credit card as well. Once I thought everything syncronized I carried on with my day but didn't recieve any calls or texts throughout my day. I know there are hundreds of others experiencing the same problem but I've also been LOCKED out of my account which makes my situation 10 times worse. If there's anyone who can help me out please shoot me a direct message, thank you.

- Jesse
5 REPLIES 5

ceej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How are you being 'locked' out of your account?

Currently, I am recieving no Inbound calls and I still have full functionality from the number I tried to Port from. In addition to this, I couldn't access 'My Account' (however, I am able to access it now, by following the steps I've outlined below)

The below steps allowed me to access 'My Account'.

It seemed that my activation did not go through completely. However...

• Starting at the homepage
  • Clicking 'Create a new account'
  • Entering my Ported/Temporary PM number
  • Recieving the Verification code via Text (On PM SIM)
  • Entering Verification code, when prompted
  • Clicking Next

Allowed me to go through and 'create' and finally access 'My Account'.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Estimated response time is 5-7 days.

I wouldn't tag multiple mods it will jsut create a bigger backlog

Who are the Community moderators?

• The Community moderation team consists of 4 awesome team members that can be identified by this icon sym.pngnext to their usernames. The following amazing ladies are currently part of the Moderator team:

When are the community moderators available?

• Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

When should I contact a Community Moderator?

• When you posted a question about our products and services  and haven’t received a response (On average you should have a response within 30-60min)*
  • When one of our Oracles or Community members decides that your question/issue needs moderator assistance

Which Moderator should I contact?

Regardless of who you tag, your question goes into a pool of questions that is distributed to all of our Moderators. This takes all the guesswork out of the process and means that as long as you are tagging or private messaging at least one of the Moderators, you will get a response. For example, if I were to tag @Mary_M during a time where she is not working, but @Saray_O and @Shazia_K are, then I will receive a response from either @Saray_O or @Shazia_K. This also means that tagging all three Moderators is not necessary.

Note* They are not getting back to people in the above time.  Pretty sure everyone knows that but wanted to point it out again

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jesseprasad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thanks for the response. I'll contact multiple MODS.

zoomzoom87
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

luckily I have service, but I've been getting locked out of my account. This is the second time now. I've had it reset once already, after a week same issue. Need to contact the mods and see if they can help you out. 

Need Help? Let's chat.