cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rita_fuchs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $40/4GB Plan - getting $10/month price INCREASE!

We should make a complaint all together. Anybody knows any tool to do so?

Pharmamitch

This is garbage. Thanks for waiting until 2 days after I renew my plan to send me the most disappointing text I’ve gotten in a while.  I fought hard to get this plan! Pick locations for SIM cards ran out within a few hours and there were crazy line ups and I didn’t get one there so I ended up paying someone on Craigslist just to get this friggin plan!! I left Rogers after being with them for 10 years!! Extremely disappointing!

prasprime
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Got at least 10 Public Mobile Sim cards

Hi PM Family.

I got atleast 5-10 sim cards with me to refer my friends. I am on $120/12GB/90Days plan.

Today, I got message saying my plain is going to increse by $30 altogther. This is ridiculous.

I already refered a bunch of people. Now I am forced to swith to Koodo to keep the plan. 

I will lose all my referrals. That Sucks. I also got 5-10 sim cards what can i do with those? 

Just trash it? PM is evel as Telus. I guess, Telus is probably going to Kill Public Mobile.

@Moderator_Team Can i return my sim cards which are unused  ? 

remik

Upset about the increase? Time to get the competition's attention!!

Guys, let's get this trending!!! Like, retweet, whatever!!!

https://twitter.com/RemikEsq/status/964251630219735040?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5E...

#MakeUsAnOfferWeCantRefuse

#ScrewPublic

Teedo

This makes me want to switch my Cable/Internet over to shaw... You made one PO'd customer here PM/TELUS.... you mother truckers.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kav2001cwrote:

Moderators are censoring posts / topics now

Not surprised but really not cool

Are you saying members are being limited in their freedom of speech?

ChopstickHero
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rita_fuchswrote:

We should make a complaint all together. Anybody knows any tool to do so?

Yes, go here http://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/complaint-form/

Nomad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So after switching to KoDoo, how long will they wait to jack up the "$40" price? One month? Two months? The jokes on me for falling for that one AGAIN. 

NuXPeR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It’s clear from all the hate that I’ve been reading in this thread that this move will absolutely destroy Public Mobile, and I honestly think that’s what Telus wants. But let’s ensure that it also destroys the reputation of Telus as well, as obviously this is a move that has been orchestrated by them! 

rita_fuchs

Aslo, I wrote to them and this was the reply I got when I asked them how I could keep my plan without loosing what I have : 
3.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.