cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promo code and telephone number

Aarhus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

anyone have both to share?  Need to have BOTH to get reward from sign up and forgetting to put promo code in at that time.  support claims they will process if I provide both code and tel nr

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Aarhus  Yes, both are required. You get $10 credit the owner of the referral code gets 1 point/30 days

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Aarhus

I 'assume' the rep means referral code - which would have a tel nr associated.   never mind  this has been far too much agro for $10

Aarhus

Thanks for the code but for whatever dumb reason the cust rep 'requires' the phone number associated with the promo code 😞

"Hi there, @Aarhus I hope my message finds you well and sound. I'm following up on the account to see if you need further help. If you still need help, you can always contact us on the Community Page. Please be advised this conversation will be closed within 24 hours of inactivity. ... "     after he/she refused unless I had the tel nr for code.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aarhus  Do you mean a referral code ? 
both referral code or promo code shouldn’t need the phone number too . But promo codes are on the website when available referral code you get from a friend on public mobile . 

Need Help? Let's chat.