cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esjliv

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Community user, esjliv, who many of you may be familiar with, has left us, in her own way and on her own terms.

Not only was she very active on this Community forum up to several months ago, having helped many folks needing assistance, bringing me and my family over to Public Mobile ... she was also my sister.

RIP dear esjliv

HALIMACS

17 REPLIES 17

Thank you @softech 

Yes, this place held a special place for her until it was no longer important and many other things took precedence.  She really took this place seriously, like it was her REAL job.  🤣

We had a bit of a sibling rivalry going on for awhile.  I especially found her 'battles' with a certain other longer-time member especially entertaining.   It was all in good fun, though.

We definitely have (had) different approaches, that's for sure!!   😂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry, I didn't see the post until today

sorry for your loss.  My deepest Condolences to her family

esjliv is a great Community member with deep knowledge, she has helped many members here.  She has posted great All time Records here.  She will definitely be missed

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Thank you @wetcoaster & @BKNS27 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

Condolences, she will be missed on this Community. We are going to miss her!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Sorry for your loss.

And thank you for sharing - I'd have simply assumed that she grew tired of this and found other interests.

RIP, esjliv. And thank you for your service here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Thank you @Sansan & @computergeek541 

@HALIMACS wrote:

Community user, esjliv, who many of you may be familiar with, has left us, in her own way and on her own terms.

Not only was she very active on this Community forum up to several months ago, having helped many folks needing assistance, bringing me and my family over to Public Mobile ... she was also my sister.

RIP dear esjliv

HALIMACS

This is very sad news.  I had the pleasure of having some detailed conversations with esjliv.  Sorry for your loss.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing. I wish you and her family peace and comfort at this time.🕊

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@will13am @fixin1 @LitlLdy 

appreciate it folks

She did value time here in the Community, mixed with a bit of understandable darlicious-fueled frustration 😂, but it was all in fun.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS , I am soo sorry for your loss. She will be missed. 😞 Thank you for sharing this with us.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS, R.I.P @esjliv - Although I wasn't really here during her times of helping, she was probably an awesome community supporter like you are.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@HALIMACS , sorry for your loss.  We will certainly miss an active member of the community.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman @RetiredGuy1 @dabr @Handy1 

Much appreciated folks.

She was one of a kind, that’s for sure.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS  Sorry for your loss . I will never forget esjiliv as she took me under her wing and helped me get acquainted with how the forms worked . My Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family .

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS   That's terribly sad news and, of course, condolences to the family.   She definitely provided quality help to many and will be missed.

RIP @esjliv 

RetiredGuy1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry for your loss @HALIMACS . Esjliv’s presence here was before my time in the Community but, if she was anything like you, she must have been a kind, caring and helpful person. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@HALIMACS 

Sorry to hear about your recent loss.  

Esjliv was a valuable community contributor and will be sorely missed. 

Our thoughts are with your whole family during these difficult times.  

Need Help? Let's chat.