cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which to share, Direct Link or Public Mobile Bot??

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Many here have said the direct link is only to be used if the bot isn't working correctly or a customer has used the bot and not received a timely response from a CS Agent. It's also been said that by using the direct link to a CS Agent and not using the bot, it pushes them up in the queue sort of speak a head of anyone who uses the bot. This, in my opinion, doesn't seem fair for those who use the bot.

We should ALL be following the same directives. It is in my opinion we need a definitive answer from Public Mobile which we should be giving out. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or 

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1721497035537.png

8 REPLIES 8

Chatbot would be fine you only had to login once to send a ticket. Until then keep offering both, or just the direct private message if a customer says they've tried dumbot and failed. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

haha @Chalupa_Batman I don't mean those disappeared directly related with those arguments (they had their own problems here(, just want to point out don't waste time argue if a post should be lounge or not , or if Chatbot is a way to suggest 

I still think Chatbot has it goods, however I understand in some case message is needed.  So, suggest both 

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @Chalupa_Batman discussions about Chatbot or message as well as a post should be lounge it not came up all the time.  And tell you the truth, from what I remember, those who like to argue about this both "disappeared".. LoL

Truthfully @hTideGnow I'm not worried about "disappearing". I have never done anything here that has violated the terms of service. Sure, sometimes I may not agree with other members here but I have always been civil about it. Nothing I have done would warrant being removed from these forums. I just like to help. Plus it keeps me awake till bedtime. lol.

Thank you @Dunkman for the very detailed response. If we are to use the bot first and foremost, we should all be educated about it moving forward. I will continue to share the bot link. Thank you sir.

hi @Chalupa_Batman discussions about Chatbot or message as well as a post should be lounge it not came up all the time.  And tell you the truth, from what I remember, those who like to argue about this both "disappeared".. LoL

@Chalupa_Batman 

Public mobile prefers customers to use the chatbot for submitting tickets for service.  In most cases, it should be a faster response and resolution of customer's issue. 

By sending private message, there is more back and forth conversation with CSA to confirm the identity of the owner of the account, which delays customer service.  With private messages, CSA will need to ask several questions to confirm the ownership of the account.  These extra steps does add extra time to the process.  While submitting a ticket, customers already login into their account and confirmed their identity. 

Submitting tickets also helps PM track the type of service requests.  Certain types of tickets may prioritize the customer service response

In the past, there were even thoughts to remove the option to private message CSA.  However, the ticketing system is not perfect and there have been some cases of failures for submission.  

Private messaging after a ticket submission does not bypass the queue.  It just adds extra queue and work for the CSA.  

In general, if customers can access their self service account, they should submit tickets via the chat bot as the first line of communication with CSA.  This has been confirmed by PM management in the past.  

P.S. I did not move this to the lounge.  I was typing my response when the thread was moved. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Not sure why this was moved to the Lounge. This is NOT a "Lounge" question. This is for giving Support to the Community. Therefore should be in the Support section.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Chalupa_Batman I think it is ok to give out both ways.  If PM asks us to use ChatBot first, I guess just follow 

Need Help? Let's chat.