cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like mine got split somehow. I renewed last night. I got $5. Seemed low. I now have $5 in the rewards area. $10 still seems like I somehow missed out on $15. I thought I'd be up there. But I guess we'll see when the badges and announcement come out.

Sorry, that's my fault - I cut into your HUUUUGE profits for this month! 😉  😆 

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Still relatively new.. even though I have been here over 18 months.. I still don't get how the community rewards works..

I try to be helpful and post replies to relevant content. But is it posting anything that gets you to the leaderboard or actually helping? 

Happy 2020 Everyone!! 

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like mine got split somehow. I renewed last night. I got $5. Seemed low. I now have $5 in the rewards area. $10 still seems like I somehow missed out on $15. I thought I'd be up there. But I guess we'll see when the badges and announcement come out.

Payroll deduction.   Smiley LOL

Congrats to all the December award recipients.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

You are #2 on the Bravo Leaderboard according to my screenshot taken on 31 Dec 2019 10:07pm MT (1 Jan 2020 12:07am CT).  But Bravo Leaderboard is not the only thing in PM secret formula. 

Don't kid yourself. You aren't getting any sleep now. Especially after that last discussion in the other topic. Nothing like a good arguement over common sense stuff to help one get to sleep!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am  wrote:

Got my reward also.  Just in time for renewal tonight.  

Just saw "Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later." Smiley Embarassed

Hopefully things go right...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Got my reward also.  Just in time for renewal tonight.  

popping

December Community reward posted.

Congrat all contributors for December.

@Anonymous 

Good Luck!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

So the reward finally got distributed as announced in the announcement thread.

I wonder if next month it'll arrive on it's normal day of like the 6th or 7th and not all the way to the 9th. I now half expect that I'll get the darlicious treatment of the system dropping this reward and if I get another reward it using that and not both. My renewal is now on the 6th-7th overnight.

So we'll see.

Congrats again everybody.

Well, looks like I'm really only here for the satisfaction of helping out these days. Congratulations to the deserving reward recipients!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well we had a brief appearance of the Top Contributors post. Then it disappeared. Still no money in the rewards area.

Edit: cus I'm last poster.

Well I WAS the first to reply to the disappeared thread 🙂

So we got the badge first. Then the announcement. Where's the money? Show me the money! 🙂

Another "unlabelled month" badge....for me at least. Ever second or third month the badge arrives without the "November - Top X%". Combining this with the months that every badge available lands in the account, it is a bit of a mess!

AE_Collector

@Anonymous wrote:

Finally a badge arrives.

Still no money in the rewards. What's with the delay?

I was just saying how weird it was to get the badge before the reward.  Not sure if I have ever had that.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I guess it happens in waves. Badges submitted, then rewards updated then (a couple of DAYS later) the announcement topic! Like the monthly renewal process, one step at a time.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally a badge arrives.

Still no money in the rewards. What's with the delay?

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Another month another buck congratulation everyone.

@popping wrote:

Something was not correct for the last 2 months.  I always get a screenshot of the bravo leadderboard around midnight last day of each month.  For the last two months, I got the 10% badge and the member(s) got 5% badge with less bravos than I had

That doesn't mean that there was a mistake. The reason for the bravo leadboard being a good indication for rewards has to do with the fact that, on average, members usually receive a certain number of bravos per post.  However, it is not the only factor in the calculations. We've seen soem months when some members were able to make top 5% with almost no bravos. That's the exception to the rule, but this shows that are other factors that come into play.

@popping wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

Looks like this is the first time, essentially since I started participating in the community, that I didn't make the cut for any rewards.

I know that I wasn't super active in September, but bottom of page 2 of the 30day bravo list not even being in the 50% range? Wow.

Congratulations to the deserving rewards collectors.

To me, something doesn't seem right there.  Over that last 30 days, you have 43 bravos.  Unless you got most of those in October, that should be more than enough to earn some type of reward for September. Then again, the number of people receiving each level of Community reward badges may have been reduced again.

As far as I can tell, I've been on / around that spot #48 and floating 30 - 40 bravos for most of late summer and early fall. Unless community rewards rules have changed drastically, top 50, or page 2/37, should be enough to make into the 50% rank. But as you say, community rewards are handed out at PM's discretion, and it seems that, for whatever reason (zero change on my admin/account side) I'm not eligible anymore. I just double checked: Community rewards = 0.

Oh well.

Something was not correct for the last 2 months.  I always get a screenshot of the bravo leadderboard around midnight last day of each month.  For the last two months, I got the 10% badge and the member(s) got 5% badge with less bravos than I had, .  I created a support ticket and got a reply that back office was checking on it.  It was 2 months ago,  No adjustment and no reason why.  Since we don't know the community award formula, I let it go. 

This month, it may be wrong again with what I received yesterday. 

@popping 

You could be onto something here.

Not sure about August rewards, but, as mentioned in the quoted post, I didn't get any rewards for September initially / when the addition to the account was reported here. (Was included in the badge round, and the according amount was manually added to available funds by the team.)

Well, I was consistently in a very similar position on the bravo board in October. And again, my account shows community rewards as zero. 

And before we go through this again, nope, I didn't make any changes to both community or self serve accounts.

popping

@wetcoaster wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

Looks like this is the first time, essentially since I started participating in the community, that I didn't make the cut for any rewards.

I know that I wasn't super active in September, but bottom of page 2 of the 30day bravo list not even being in the 50% range? Wow.

Congratulations to the deserving rewards collectors.

To me, something doesn't seem right there.  Over that last 30 days, you have 43 bravos.  Unless you got most of those in October, that should be more than enough to earn some type of reward for September. Then again, the number of people receiving each level of Community reward badges may have been reduced again.

As far as I can tell, I've been on / around that spot #48 and floating 30 - 40 bravos for most of late summer and early fall. Unless community rewards rules have changed drastically, top 50, or page 2/37, should be enough to make into the 50% rank. But as you say, community rewards are handed out at PM's discretion, and it seems that, for whatever reason (zero change on my admin/account side) I'm not eligible anymore. I just double checked: Community rewards = 0.

Oh well.

Something was not correct for the last 2 months.  I always get a screenshot of the bravo leadderboard around midnight last day of each month.  For the last two months, I got the 10% badge and the member(s) got 5% badge with less bravos than I had, .  I created a support ticket and got a reply that back office was checking on it.  It was 2 months ago,  No adjustment and no reason why.  Since we don't know the community award formula, I let it go. 

This month, it may be wrong again with what I received yesterday. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the October awards receipents.

Yes, I am 100% now...life is good!

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

Heads up, the community Rewards $$ arrived in our accounts within the last several hours. Presumably it all happens at once. Official post likely out fairly soon though it was a couple of days after the $$ arrived last month IIRC.

AE_Collector

Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

Heads up, the community Rewards $$ arrived in our accounts within the last several hours. Presumably it all happens at once. Official post likely out fairly soon though it was a couple of days after the $$ arrived last month IIRC.

AE_Collector

So is all your stuff happening as it should now?

Edit: things have been shuffled around (I already mentioned the reward down in The Lounge.)

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

AE_Collector

SD08: This post and replies merged with topic "Unofficial Announcement of the Monthly Community Reward."

Anonymous
Not applicable

October community rewards have been distributed.

Congrats to all reward recipients.

@smp99 wrote:

@wetcoaster 

Did you change email on either system?

@smp99 

Nope. Zero changes, I haven't changed any account settings on either account for ages.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wetcoaster 

Did you change email on either system?

Need Help? Let's chat.