cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

My fifth month of pestering was the one where they fixed it for good for me.

AE_Collector

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

I see that February community rewards have been credited in self-serve accounts now.

Thanks for the heads up. Nothing showing up in my selfserve, so highly likely this will be month #4 of broken automatic community reward, and I'll be pestering the mods to do it manually AGAIN once I know for sure...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I received my February community reward.

Congrats to last month reward recipients for a job well done.

Just noticed that myself as well. I am a level higher this month than last according to the $ amount credited to my account. Wasn't expecting that. Hopefully everything went nice and smooth this time... ?

I notice that badges arrived on Feb 13 last month, so they could be a week away still! Will wait to see. 

AE_Collector

SD08

I see that February community rewards have been credited in self-serve accounts now.

January 2020 Badges distributed 10 minutes ago though the announcement hasn't arrived yet.

AE_Collector

@Anonymous wrote:

Boy, last month and now this month...a bit of a mess. I think because my renewal is right around now.

But hey congrats everybody!

Just your luck... as your renewal date slowly creeps closer to the beginning of the month PM gets the community awards out a bit closer to the beginning of the month!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

where is it?

You should see what you will get in the Rewards area of your overview page. Badges and announcement usually follow.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

where is it?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Got my monthly reward.  

popping

Thanks for the update.

Congrats for all contributors for helping members in January.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Boy, last month and now this month...a bit of a mess. I think because my renewal is right around now.

But hey congrats everybody!

It looks like January rewards are out.  

Congradulations, everyone.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks. Had the same question.

@CannonFodder wrote: 

I believe @AE_Collector  is referring to knowing what reward he's already received. If, OTOH, you're asking about how you find out who's in the top xyz% @AE_Collector  is ANXIOUSLY awaiting the Dec. version of this announcement: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-November-2019/td-p/466... 

@gblackma wrote:

How do you know who is the winner? Thanks.

I believe @AE_Collector  is referring to knowing what reward he's already received. If, OTOH, you're asking about how you find out who's in the top xyz% @AE_Collector  is ANXIOUSLY awaiting the Dec. version of this announcement: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-November-2019/td-p/466... 

How do you know who is the winner? Thanks.

Rum and Coke......

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  And now that it's bugging you so badly, it's starting to bug me! 😜 

Okay, we cleared that hurtle with no effort what-so-ever! An it's a Weekend dead ahead....

AE_Collector

(I already know what's in it)...

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector   Is it startin' to bother you...... is it like a kid at Christmas, i.e. you just CAN'T WAIT to rip that wrapping off and find out what lovely presents everybody got? 😁 

Yes, can we make it to double digits! I know, out of our control....

ive been around the community for 8 or 9 months and while to me the annoucement post seems to get later each month, I don't recall seeing it into double digit dates yet.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector   Can we do what - wait 'til it's announced, or get to the double digits? 😉 

Less than two hours from now and we will be into double digit dates waiting to see the Dec 2019 Top Contributors Announcement!

Can we do it?

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

I thought the averages as about 4c/hour so...NICE GOING!

Well thanks! Yeah, I've seen folks mention 4 or 5 cents/hr. before, and I confess, the math works out to ~11.3 cents/hr., so I rounded up. Guess that kind of stratospheric pay must put me into CEO territory, or at least upper management.... right?(**crickets chirping**) 😉 

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulation to all. December sure was a lean month for me.

I thought the averages as about 4c/hour so...NICE GOING!

Most months we have a "where the heck is the awards announcement" conversation. Seems like it gets later each month.

AE_Collector

@popping wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

Something I was curious about - I noticed, last night, that I had a "Community Reward" listed on my account, but it wasn't listed in the credits portion of my transaction history.... is that because of this blurb, that I read about:

====================================

"When are Rewards applied to my account?

Here are some things you should keep in mind about our Rewards program:

• All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed."

=====================================

Was just kind of curious, because my auto-pay reward is listed in my credits, but the community reward isn't, at least not yet. 🤔 

On the early morning of your renewal date, PM addsyour rewards credit  to your account as available fund before taking money from yoru autopay card.

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured.... just seemed odd that my auto-pay was in the credits column, but not the community reward. I guess it's a case of being applied "on the renewal date", and that my most recent auto-pay reward is listed there, because my account renewed BEFORE the community reward popped into the account.

If you don't see your community reward as of now, you will not get any community rewards for December.  Keep up with your good work and hoping for January reward.

I thought I was REASONABLY clear that I was asking about this, because I DO have a community reward..... like most folks around here, I don't know how PM goes about calculating this(some SUPER SECRET algorithm), but I thought I MIGHT get a buck or two, and they tossed $5 my way! WOOHOO, I'm in the money, I'm in the money!!!! Oh wait.... I've spent, according to the stats, ~2600 minutes online, so doing a bit of math..... guess I made about $0.12/hr..... 🙄  😉  😆 

popping

@CannonFodder wrote:

Something I was curious about - I noticed, last night, that I had a "Community Reward" listed on my account, but it wasn't listed in the credits portion of my transaction history.... is that because of this blurb, that I read about:

• All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed."

Was just kind of curious, because my auto-pay reward is listed in my credits, but the community reward isn't, at least not yet. 🤔 

On the early morning of your renewal date, PM addsyour rewards credit  to your account as available fund before taking money from yoru autopay card.

If you don't see your community reward as of now, you will not get any community rewards for December.  Keep up with your good work and hoping for January reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.