Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

@will13am wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Good morning everyone, the August community rewards have been distributed!  Congrats to all who received a reward.  As always, many thanks to the new participants as fresh faces in the community are always welcome.  We are still relevant despite SIMon growing a bigger brain recently. 

Hmm. I'm showing $0. Other rewards are in brackets like ($1) but the community reward is not.

I would think I earned community rewards but the $0 is concerning. Looks like I might have to figure out that new-fangled SIMon thing after all. My renewal is Sunday night so I'll wait 'til Sunday morning.

My mistake, it was July rewards in my account.  I have a 90 day plan and renewal was just before July rewards came out.  I just lost track of things.  Too many accounts under management. 

I actually thought it was a little early but...y'know...you're you. Smiley Happy I would've questioned a non-Oracle.

Edit: since I'm last poster...NOW I see the reward. (9:27pm PT)

Congrats to all reward recipients.

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Good morning everyone, the August community rewards have been distributed!  Congrats to all who received a reward.  As always, many thanks to the new participants as fresh faces in the community are always welcome.  We are still relevant despite SIMon growing a bigger brain recently. 

Hmm. I'm showing $0. Other rewards are in brackets like ($1) but the community reward is not.

I would think I earned community rewards but the $0 is concerning. Looks like I might have to figure out that new-fangled SIMon thing after all. My renewal is Sunday night so I'll wait 'til Sunday morning.

My mistake, it was July rewards in my account.  I have a 90 day plan and renewal was just before July rewards came out.  I just lost track of things.  Too many accounts under management. 

I actually thought it was a little early but...y'know...you're you. Smiley Happy I would've questioned a non-Oracle.

I see it too.  Congrats to August 2019 reward recipients.  

@will13am wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Any suprises or confusion?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Community, rewards

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So it says my community reward is $4. Not that I am complaining but it you go to the rewards page, there is no participation level that lines up with $4.

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So it says my community reward is $4. Not that I am complaining but it you go to the rewards page, there is no participation level that lines up with $4.

Are u on auto pay? How many people have u helped in the community, have u referred others to public mobile? and how long have you been with public mobile all the above could give u a total of $4.00 reward

Tags (2)
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community, rewards

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Are u on auto pay? How many people have u helped in the community, have u referred others to public mobile? and how long have you been with public mobile all the above could give u a total of $4.00 reward

@Felixbthe1 

A couple months ago, PM pressed a button twice and all community reward recipients got that reward doubled. There's a $2 reward level. That might be what you're thinking of. (I didn't go back to see the date stamp of the post from kelvarnsen)

YVR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@will13am wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Got the credit in self serve. Keep it up everyone! 

Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the August award recipients.