cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

Congrats to all the March award recipients.

Congrats to all reward winners.  I had checked my account earlier today and didn't see them.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Nezgar 

One thing solved around here at least!

AE_Collector

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations!

Woohoo! First time the reward has shown up automatically in my self-serve! So indeed making sure the CASE of your email address matches between both systems was the fix.

Congrats all!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup.

One. Day. After. My. Renewal. So now I'm finally behind a month. Oh well. Sep 2023 will bring it back to when I started almost 2 years ago.

Congrats all reward recipients though.

Wow, we are early compare to recent months.  I don't see it in my account yet.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Check your overview page for your March community reward.

Congrats all contributors in March for a job well done.

Keep it up in April.

Clearly awarding the medals and publishing the “mid-monthly” congratulatory list was just a brief reprieve from the excitement Boredom around here and we’re back to “No Promo Thursday” activity.....

AE_Collector

@darlicious  This is all I got - 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

@CannonFodder 

You've accurately depicted that pic....i don't think I've ever mentioned the bf was a cowboy but you spied the cowboy boots and weren't fooled by the bowtie. You nailed my penchant for a mini skirt and my trademark red lipstick. There's no explanation necessary for @AE_Collector  antics  that night.....and I thought I had bribed him with a mickey mouse telephone to never let this photo see the light of day. But the look on his wife's face for you calling her a floozie is priceless and I pity the day you two meet.....i think you better start groveling now.

Wasn’t it a party...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CannonFodder 

I say the floozie's awake and knows dang well what's goin' on. Possibly even a little smirk happening.

@AE_Collector  wrote: "@will13am wrote:

There will be plenty of opportunity to celebrate when the official announcement comes out.

Too late now apparently....."

Was just lookin' over that pic..... kinda seems like, over on the right side of the couch, we've got @darlicious  & the B.F., @AE_Collector  passed out, layin' upside down on the couch, and some random floozie over on the left end of the couch..... must've been quite the celebration! 😉 

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nice work everybody. I hardly posted at all in February so it is interesting that a few well liked posts can still get you a 50% badge.

@will13am wrote:

There will be plenty of opportunity to celebrate when the official announcement comes out.

Too late now apparently.....

D18B7EC4-6542-42E2-9BF4-19067EBBFAF5.jpeg

Merged into the ongoing thread in The Lounge

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@mpcdesign congrats on your achievement.  There will be plenty of opportunity to celebrate when the official announcement comes out.  The lounge has an ongoing unofficial discussion also.  

zblackma

Congratulations on the top 10% finish

Congrats @mpcdesign  you made quite the splash on the community this past month. Keep up the good work!

@mpcdesign wrote:

I am guessing am in the Top 10% as per the $5 Community Reward?

WOW, your powers of guesswork are UNCANNY!!! 😉  🤣   Seriously, though, congrats to you, and all the other reward recipients. 👍 

yanzhiqiang

Congratulations !

Congrats...the credits were applied a few days ago. Saturday or Sunday night.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you too.

The Lounge has a running thread that regulars that notice the distribution post in. Unofficial.

The last few months the company has been more lax about posting any kind of announcement nor badges. One recent month they were quite late on the distribution but then it got back to normal. It has been around the 6th or thereabouts for as long as I can remember.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Hi Everybody,

I just checked my self-serve account at this moment, and it seems I was awarded the $5 Community Reward as per below. It's about this time they will probably formally announce this in the next day or two. So, check into your self-serve and see how much moolah you have been rewarded:

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 9.43.09 PM.png

I am guessing am in the Top 10% as per the $5 Community Reward?

rewards-5.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone who got a reward.  For those worried about the timing of the distribution, don't sweat it too much.  If you are planning to stick around, the funds will eventually be consumed.

@Nezgar 

I don't know if this will help but I am almost certain that it was moderator Anna who referred my ongoing problem to the "tech team" and it was finally rectified. If you try contacting Anna, mention that she got the problem fixed finally for good for me, AE_Collector. That was in September 2019. Maybe she can trace what she did or who else worked on it by the included investigation reference number. I never did hear back from anyone but knew it was fixed because my "Rewards Bar" suddenly updated from $2 to $10 as it was my fifth month of $2 CommunityvRewards. Only the first one ever worked automatically leaving it stuck at $2 for the next four months.

AE_Collector

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for authenticating! Smiley Very Happy

Sorry this has been happening in the past months. I added the amount form my end and also notified our tech team to look into the situation. Here's the reference number for he investigation: IN0000014278117.

They will come back with an answer in the next 5-10 business days.

Thank you for you understanding! Smiley Very Happy

Anna,

PM Mod

Very slow process to get your monthly renewal dates clear of community rewards cash distribution since it isn't a precise distribution date. Easily a year until you are close to "the other side".

I signed up 15 months ago on the 2nd of December, my first renewal date has on 1st and I have progressed up to the 25th but retreating to the 26th of March this time with the 29 day month of February.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

Boy it's messy when your renewal is around distribution time...or not. I'm renewing right now and I saw the deposit at the same time. Last month was messy. January was really messy.

Congrats everybody!

Need Help? Let's chat.