cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

thanks @AE_Collector   .. and this is a month we need to check from My Rewards site  🙂

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Rewards for January are in our self serve accounts.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

😁👍

@popping wrote:

English side was posted 17 minutes earlier than the French side.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-November-and-December-...

thanks.. i was surprise if French first.. but it is really hard to find stuff here now.. 

thanks @popping 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

softech
Oracle
Oracle

French Announcement first? at least I don't see it on the English side yet

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Annonces/Top-Contributeurs-Novembre-et-D%C3%A9cembre-...

So, it's time for @darlicious to post the Univac 500 report for the last 2 months  👏

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations Public Mobile Community

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats 2022 Contributors! Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Congrats 2022 Contributors!

Or maybe they just need to reset their home internet network. 

That'll take care of it. 

@softech 

Well hopefully most just dial 911 to get it applied.

@darlicious let's hope PM will add it on Friday, I can tell CRTC or Police station will be busy if not.. LoL

@softech 

I imagine they will be applied much like a free month credit had been with email sign ups and activation deadlines. They would apply 5 business days or 7 regular days later. Friday being the last regular business day of the week. February will be the 4th. March the 4th. April 1st. May 6th and June 3rd.

@softech wrote:

@AE_Collector   It better comes tomorrow.. couple ppl already asking and we kept telling them it will be first week .. one of them even said PM lied and obviously upset already ..

I believe they are giving referral rewards in such way ($5/6 month) for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if their system didn't recognize or processed the promo properly. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all December reward recipients.

@AE_Collector   It better comes tomorrow.. couple ppl already asking and we kept telling them it will be first week .. one of them even said PM lied and obviously upset already ..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well congrats anyway everybody.

I wish the lounge had a way to get to the last page while just looking at a thread like it used to. Rather than going into the thread and going to the last page.

That and being able to tell who wrote the last post. Funny little quirks we get used to eh.

No it is the evening of the 6th usually though last month I think it was delayed. Typically arrives in the evening around 7-8 PM Pacific. 

Yeah I know the $5 isn’t related, but I thought it would have been added in the first 2-3 days of January. Doesn’t really matter but the later it isn’t more “where’s my $5” topics we can look forward to …

AE_Collector

I thought it is on 7th.. 

@darlicious , the $5 for special friend reward did not come with it  😞

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  - just gotta remember to wind them up, to keep ticking.

@esjliv 

Some clocks work better than others…..

@AE_Collector  - like clockwork!  

😁

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Community cash has landed. Things are working like clockwork around here lately … except for the $5 x 6 months referral bonus.

AE_Collector

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Unofficial congrats to all the Community contributors for November!

Just checked my account.

Congrats Unofficially! 

@BKNS27 

The official announcement is still a few days away unless you are talking about last month? There's only an official blurb now and a thread in the lounge....and my unofficial top contributors list.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Did I miss something for the November top contributor? I didn’t see any announcement from CS_A. 🤷‍

Congrats everyone! Whaddya think 3 in the top 1% last month? Or our usual pitiful payout for our hardworking core of regular contributors?

Mind you the December community rewards should be interesting given the monster holiday gifts thread. This might completely burn out the Univac 5000! Anyone got a CPO unit gathering dust in their basement they want to donate to the cause?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally. Congrats everybody.

Need Help? Let's chat.