cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Town Hero

Okay I want to understand but my brain is boggled. 

How am I already a Town Hero? Like for real? I don’t feel I have participated enough to reach this status. Or is it because I’m having too much fun and/ or joy doing this I haven’t realized.

Either way wow. 

Also is Mayor the highest rank you can get?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Town Hero

You've been pretty active so maybe I'm not surprised. Mayor is the highest rank for us mere mortals. Oracles are appointed.

There was some discussion a while ago when a couple Oracles stepped down and maybe some kind of status for them. But they just step down from the clouds into being a lowly Mayor again. They get to keep the nifty avatar though.

yanzhiqiang

Congratulations!

@z10user4 wrote:

You've been pretty active so maybe I'm not surprised. Mayor is the highest rank for us mere mortals. Oracles are appointed.

There was some discussion a while ago when a couple Oracles stepped down and maybe some kind of status for them. But they just step down from the clouds into being a lowly Mayor again. They get to keep the nifty avatar though.

When I decided to step down, these talks were still around.  I'll be free soon. 😉 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

When I decided to step down, these talks were still around.  I'll be free soon. 😉 

I think it's only fitting what with the work you folks do. While Martin kinda had to stop breathing to get to be Legend...I'm fine with that. Before my time though. So for those Oracles that decide to step down for whatever honourable reason...they should get some after recognition other than just the avatar.

BearFBI

@brettster99 Wow. Im not even a Town Hero yet. Congratulations 👏 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

@brettster99 Wow. Im not even a Town Hero yet. Congratulations 👏 

@brettster99  Congrats on getting a new "fun" community rank!  😊

@BearFBI   I'm not sure when you activated your account, but I'm wondering if you get to move more quickly up the community ranks if you have been with PM longer, but maybe only started participating on the forum a little while ago.  Or it could be @brettster99  participated before and then dropped off before coming back and was already near Town Hero rank. 

I'm not sure, just guessing as his profile shows he's been a customer for a while 😊

BearFBI

@dabr I participated right when I joined and created my community account. Haven't stopped since. I dont know about @brettster99 but I don't remember seeing him around when I first started. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

@dabr I participated right when I joined and created my community account. Haven't stopped since. I dont know about @brettster99 but I don't remember seeing him around when I first started. 

@BearFBI   Thanks for confirming, it's just that I noticed @brettster99  has been with PM since Sept/2018, so I'm not sure if he participated originally and then dropped off and may have had a head start on the community ranks, or just has been more active recently and has reached whatever the requisite number of posts, solutions etc that go into earning these ranks.  Although, we know these ranks are meaningless but kind of fun too and I guess you notice them more when you first start participating.

brettster99

@dabr @BearFBI 

I started my community account two years ago as soon as I signed up for public mobile and asked 1 question back then and that was it.

It was the last 3 weeks to 1 month ago when I started to actually contribute regularly (as I haven't done much if anything before) And I been trying my best to help ever since. 

And Armando is right when he hasn't seen me because I only started recently 

Need Help? Let's chat.