Student dicount

sophiegay
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Hey 

is there a student discount with public mobile

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RCO   Lol...I think PM should offer anyone (students or not) who is 100/+ old free phone service for life.. 😉

RCO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Tongue in Cheek

Yes 

If you are a Student you will Pay less

and get Treated Better than any other carrier in Canada

I am going to make a suggestion that PubMo

make a special off to Students that are 

100 Years and Older 

I hope this brings you and others a smile 

Cheer

RCO_0-1677189123897.jpeg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sophiegay   PM's offers are always available for everyone, even if their advertising states student promos like last fall.   Currently, you can earn 3x bonus points for bill payments and buying add-ons for 12 months on new activations.  These points can be redeemed once you've accumulated 15 points for a $15 account credit to be used towards the next payment cycle.

If you're interested in activating $40+ account, then add promo code 5OFF12MTH which should give you $5 off your bill for 12 months.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how long this promo code is available for or if it has expired already, so it may be a case of YMMV..   Of course, make sure to use a family/friend's referral code to receive the one time account credit of $10 at activation.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sophiegay  No sorry , but there are lots of low cost plans to choose from … there’s a 15GB for $40   
right now that’s a pretty solid plan or if you just need talk and text $25 plan that also includes 1 Gb as well 

Need Help? Let's chat.