cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i dont have time for this confusion and have the proof

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious  ...You're smoking that stuff again  aren't ya ?

31 REPLIES 31

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious .. you are not just keep stat with your Uniavc .. you are keeping track of our personal info as well.. I think you said you are retired before.. but your true identity is working for FBI or CSIS , right?  or at least you are a retired Charlie's Angel?

LoL  🙂  🙂   🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol.....I always fancied myself as Kellie Garret (Jaclyn Smith)!👙+🔫+👢+👠=👍😃

Not retired just on covid caused waiting list limbo.....all that changes September 17th! Exactly 18 months since my original surgery was cancelled due to the pandemic. I hope to able to find a job and be be back to work part time by January depending on recovery......woohoo!😁

To quote @z10user4  "Get your shot!" people!!...If the fourth wave cancels my surgery date again I'm going to be really mad!!😡

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

@darlicious  ...You're smoking that stuff again  aren't ya ?

@barndoor : She's getting all acclimatized to it for her recovery. 🙂

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious   Can I be that guy Bosely? I like roll playing too! If you get my drift.  😈

@z10user4 

Lol you make me laugh!😃

@Quigley 

Lol...you made me laugh even harder!!😅😂🤣

@z10user4 

I need the tux and my pink fluffy handcuffs back.😎

@darlicious : I'll just sit back and take in the jiggle. 🙂 Naughty girl talking out of school of our escapades in Dubai. Tsk tsk. 🙂

@z10user4 

I will prepare the martinis and meet you in the Lounge and I'll tell you what I have in mind....

@Quigley 

I prefer mine 007 style.....are you ok with that?

@z10user4 

Don't forget the paddle.....lol....and I will pick up the olives and maybe some pickled onions too!😁

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious   Not so fast governor!  I see Timmy 2021 is back and calling for you. I'll chill the shaker in the meantime.  Was that a vodka or gin martini?   I can do either for you and maybe @z10user4  if you're into that kind of thing.   😎

You're cheeky aren't you?  lol

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BlueB 

Why do you think I made the martini's? Your missing all the fun! It's already 45 minutes past 5pm eastern....

Need Help? Let's chat.