cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i dont have time for this confusion and have the proof

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious  ...You're smoking that stuff again  aren't ya ?

31 REPLIES 31

dboxtvinfo715

all i see is clitisized

lol

dboxtvinfo715

ha ha a security gaurd playing police like a union member thinking only for his or her pension

wink i am bored

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Quigley 

Bringing the oregeno?  I think I better finish my martini and disappear otherwise I'll be witness to something I don't want to part of! 😂

That food looks amazzzzing though.... yum!

@softech 

Actually I don't think any of those pics are from my new "camera". Maybe I am just showing off my prowess in the kitchen.....😉

@darlicious  .. I think you had issues with taking pictures on your phone.. can we bring this topic back out to the Phone and Hardware section on the Community instead of letting this thread die slowly here?  LoL .. sorry.. jk

I just want to say .. you don't miss any chance of showing off your camera!!! LoL

@darlicious   That'll work just fine!  I see now that if I were to bring over some produce like tomatoes, cucumbers and swiss chard etc...   from my victory garden it  wouldn't go to waste. No chop suey on that table!   😆

Thanks for the warning, Kelly. I figured as much.

@Quigley 

You know that stuff is legal now.....just watch out for **poof** the magic dragon disappearing post bug though @CFPartDeux noticed he was lurking around @LurganIeUk 's stained glass thread the other day......that bug is almost as hard to get rid of as Covid-19!

Let me see what I can throw together for snax.....

20201211_003117.jpgIMG_20210707_061856146.jpgIMG_20210503_222702233.jpg20190105_181856.jpg

How's that? Does that work for ya.....

@darlicious   I'm sorry what did you say? I was just in the back room of the lounge singing a dube, I mean singing a duet of  " Poof the magic dragon "  with  @BlueB .

Hey, where's @softech  with those snacks!  I've got the munchies now. 

It's all @BlueB  fault, for bringing the oregano.  😆

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : lol I just noticed the subject change...anywho...the camera is in that hole lower right just above that big ol' rocker switch. Ah crap I did it again. Stop talking z10, stop talking.

@Quigley 

How's Kellie Garret supposed to do her job without her handcuffs? She was a former cop.....

@Anonymous 

Yeah you've ruined the illusion you were after all just on speaker phone.

Screenshot_20210824-154812~2.png

@darlicious   I seem to remember a certain someone mentioning  " their pink fluffy handcuffs".  I guess I got it all wrong. 😈.    

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

You realize if @Quigley is Bosley then you're Charlie best you keep the tux. 

No you have it wrong...I'm in the dark in my parents basement enjoying the jiggle. Oh wait...do I have cameras in that lounge room? Oh snap, I gave myself away.

@Quigley 

Kinky?!! Who said thus was that? I thought this was role play? Geez I'm too g to have to unlock the vault if it's going that way....?

@Anonymous 

You realize if @Quigley is Bosley then you're Charlie best you keep the tux. 

@darlicious @Anonymous @BlueB  I'm feeling a bit dizzy and woozy after being grabbed by collar and shoved into the Lounge by some unknown brute.  No matter, set up another round on me @darlicious .  

@BlueB  Your always welcome at our kinky get togethers!  Just don't get offended. 😆

@barndoor 

Now we just need @softech 's Charlies Angels post that started things down this road to the abyss....I mean the lounge for reference.....I was going to suggest a subject title change but it's almost appropriate?🤔

so.. this time is my fault.??.. LoL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

That's why I made you a lemon drop. Still manly looking but with a sugar rim and a little tart. To keep with this threads theme.😃

🤔

@darlicious : Oh I'm up for a little tart 🙂

@Anonymous 

That's why I made you a lemon drop. Still manly looking but with a sugar rim and a little tart. To keep with this threads theme.😃

@barndoor 

Now we just need @softech 's Charlies Angels post that started things down this road to the abyss....I mean the lounge for reference.....I was going to suggest a subject title change but it's almost appropriate?🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I always liked the Kids in the Hall sketch about the girl-drink drunk.

But do they have to be pink!? 🙂

@Quigley 

Vodka only for me....can't drink gin at all. We have to make @Anonymous a lemon drop he's kind of a girly drink kind of guy.....shhh....don't tell him I said that! BTW..?.. @BlueB  is joining in I hope you don't mind?

@BlueB 

As promised....always shaken never stirred......martinis anyways!😉

IMG_20171104_172627434.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Quigley wrote:

You're cheeky aren't you?  lol

We're all adults here. Hopefully not a bunch of prudes. Kids aren't reading this place. The kiddie kids aren't here at all.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

Okay okay... make me a martini, shaken, not stirred! 😂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BlueB 

Why do you think I made the martini's? Your missing all the fun! It's already 45 minutes past 5pm eastern....

@darlicious   Not so fast governor!  I see Timmy 2021 is back and calling for you. I'll chill the shaker in the meantime.  Was that a vodka or gin martini?   I can do either for you and maybe @Anonymous  if you're into that kind of thing.   😎

You're cheeky aren't you?  lol

@Anonymous 

I will prepare the martinis and meet you in the Lounge and I'll tell you what I have in mind....

@Quigley 

I prefer mine 007 style.....are you ok with that?

@Anonymous 

Don't forget the paddle.....lol....and I will pick up the olives and maybe some pickled onions too!😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I'll just sit back and take in the jiggle. 🙂 Naughty girl talking out of school of our escapades in Dubai. Tsk tsk. 🙂

@Anonymous 

Lol you make me laugh!😃

@Quigley 

Lol...you made me laugh even harder!!😅😂🤣

@Anonymous 

I need the tux and my pink fluffy handcuffs back.😎

@darlicious   Can I be that guy Bosely? I like roll playing too! If you get my drift.  😈

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barndoor wrote:

@darlicious  ...You're smoking that stuff again  aren't ya ?

@barndoor : She's getting all acclimatized to it for her recovery. 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol.....I always fancied myself as Kellie Garret (Jaclyn Smith)!👙+🔫+👢+👠=👍😃

Not retired just on covid caused waiting list limbo.....all that changes September 17th! Exactly 18 months since my original surgery was cancelled due to the pandemic. I hope to able to find a job and be be back to work part time by January depending on recovery......woohoo!😁

To quote @Anonymous  "Get your shot!" people!!...If the fourth wave cancels my surgery date again I'm going to be really mad!!😡

Need Help? Let's chat.