cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half price sim cards 20% off vouchers

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just found a cell phone supply website offering PM and other providers SIM cards for 4.99 and vouchers at 20% off never used them would it be ok to post site for members to check it out. I would like to know.

271 REPLIES 271

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Snow starts flying and US border is open.  The AT&T plan is targeted for the snowbirds going south for winter.

@Anonymous 

You need to click on the "shop now" button and then it all made sense. A very confusing email but at least they finally explained their At&t sim card/plan. Its a pretty good deal and something similar to what @BearFBI gas brought up in the past.

To the best of my understanding you can order an activation bundle for At&t with the discount ranging between 10% and 30% off the first 90 day, 60 day, 30 day, 15 day or 10 day plans and a free e-sim or sim card. The e-sim has slightly better pricing than the regular sim card plans. You get a preselected US phone number and an unlimited calling, international text and LTE data (5gb to 50gb) plan. It works in Canada, the US and Mexico. The only plan you can hotspot the data is the data only plan (100GB/$100 - 30%=$70 first 30 days). This is a good option for pm customers especially if they have a dual SIM phone and they are travelling for more than 10 days to the US and/or Mexico or for high data users here in Canada.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Went back nearly a year to resurrect a CCS thread I remembered existed.

Can anybody decipher what their latest promo is? Seems to have AT&T all over it but it seems to be Public Mobile. I don't get it.

Start up a PM account and they give you an AT&T SIM? And then at the bottom mention of Freedom. What? What are they selling here?

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

Anyone else get unsubscribed from CCS without notice?

I have no idea. Do they send a message telling you so? I know I was unsubscribed for the texting of specials. 

I don't buy their vouchers.  And I don't line up to buy anything. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Anyone else get unsubscribed from CCS without notice?

Cheaper you buy 2 x for 4.99 x 2. 

$2.99 PM sims at CCS

10FA0C40-BE84-472A-AA55-412505DFFC9A.png

Their site says. 

WE ARE AUTHORIZED AGENT FOR BELL, VIRGIN, LUCKY, FREEDOM, CHATR, PUBLIC & KOODO SIM CARDS.

ORDER NOW AND SAVE WITH OUR LOWEST PRICES

In my opinion only. 

The misleading words here are “Our Lowest Prices”. Also meaningless...but we all accept this jargon. Most of us know it is mis represented but what about those that trust those statements?

What is the measure to compared to?

Compared to any one else selling? Or just “ours”.....what is the “ours” yardstick?

The retailer I worked for would put out an ad out and would  say lowest prices (of the year). And they were the lowest in that one year period and they meant it. 

Just noticed too....poor grammar.....should say “agents”. 

Sadi79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i won't care much as SIM is not an expensive product like iphone as far as its cheaper than other sellers online like ebay / amazon will make me happy LOL and SIM is  not bread which i need every day however CCS voucher deal 10%-20% is amazing and they have increase buying vouchers upto $100 for each top up now that's pretty cool from limit of 2 vouchers before 😀

@Sadi79 wrote:

read below chart for each category , i think you can use only one code and once used then you need to wait for new codes which they have started updating from last week

now i have figured out that they have control limit to 2 SIM Cards with the discount code LOL

Maybe...but it could fail or there is a work around....likely a manual process at their end....might be all input to a computer and then each sale is checked.....and then a refusal of sale message and a refund. Quite a bit of work....just easier to take the sale and ship. The only control per sale at time of sale might be quantity only. 

@Sadi79 wrote:

i don't think they would but you can give a try what i have noticed that they have increased price to full and issued the discount codes so customer can see how much he is saving if he would have purchased directly from a sim provider and comparing all prices on ebay and Amazon CCS is still cheapest and pretty fast delivery

Just a variation of marketing.....might fool some....but the end all price is the key indicator. Yes I agree....I doubt if they would give money back like most other retailers do. You just have to sit and wait for the price you want to live with. But I do believe their “sale” pricing and frequency of how many times a year they put the same item on sale is illegal. Good, price, quick delivery, but their ethics are not good because they are going to piss off other buyers that bought at a higher price yesterday, last week, last month etc. And when you think about it....what you see pictured is not what they deliver if you buy more than one. Just saying. 

Sadi79

read below chart for each category , i think you can use only one code and once used then you need to wait for new codes which they have started updating from last week

now i have figured out that they have control limit to 2 SIM Cards with the discount code LOL

Sadi79

i don't think they would but you can give a try what i have noticed that they have increased price to full and issued the discount codes so customer can see how much he is saving if he would have purchased directly from a sim provider and comparing all prices on ebay and Amazon CCS is still cheapest and pretty fast delivery 

@Sadi79 wrote:

Enjoy Saving on All SIM Cards and Top up is available only for Chatr Now  canadiancellsupplies Early Black Friday Week Discount Codes

BRAND

CODE TYPE

OFF

DISCOUNT CODE

START

EXPIRE

PUBLIC

VOUCHER

10%

PBL0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

CHATR/FREEDOM

VOUCHER

20%

CFR0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

BELL/VIRGIN/LUCKY

SIM CARD

96%

BVL0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

PUBLIC/CHATR/FREEDOM

SIM CARD

65%

PCF0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

ROGERS/FIDO/TELUS

SIM CARD

65%

RFT0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

Do they price match or just to be clearer do they give the 5% back, if asked, to those that bought last week at 60% off?

@darlicious wrote:

Does anyone know how to add today's 10% discount code?

If 10% is still available on top of the 65% off....where do I find it.

I like $2.99 sims. 

Sadi79

Enjoy Saving on All SIM Cards and Top up is available only for Chatr Now  canadiancellsupplies Early Black Friday Week Discount Codes

BRAND

CODE TYPE

OFF

DISCOUNT CODE

START

EXPIRE

PUBLIC

VOUCHER

10%

PBL0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

CHATR/FREEDOM

VOUCHER

20%

CFR0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

BELL/VIRGIN/LUCKY

SIM CARD

96%

BVL0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

PUBLIC/CHATR/FREEDOM

SIM CARD

65%

PCF0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

ROGERS/FIDO/TELUS

SIM CARD

65%

RFT0002

16.NOV.2020

22.NOV.2020

Well that was the fastest sell out yet. Logged in at 9pm pt  (just as the 9 o'clock gun went off) went to my cart with the order already in it. Applied the promocode and it told me sold out. I removed the top ups and reordered just in case and again it said sold out. Time stamp 9:03pm pt. 

Does anyone know how to add today's 10% discount code?

Sadi79

LOL

as far as vouchers are working and no hassle to go somewhere i would say 10% something is better than nothing 😀

@Anonymous 

Oh gawd dont say that I just got four yesterday....this is turning into a serious addiction!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

You have to rush out because they were available for all of maybe 20 minutes.

Sorry. I should have changed the subject line. So I did. I wrote about vouchers. 10% off isn't anything to rush out for. If they're out then oh well. Next time. I still don't understand how they have limited quantities. It's digital. I say it's falsely invented scarcity.

$2 SIM's now... 🙂

@Anonymous 

You have to rush out because they were available for all of maybe 20 minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When we first heard of them here they were offering vouchers at 20% off face value. Then it went to 15%. Now it's 10%.

Meh. Ok technically it's a dollar that you can keep but nothing to "rush out" and do.

Sadi79

Canadian Cell Supplies is doing really great job as one friend in Toronto placed order on Sunday and got it on Tuesday , look CCS is working hard and now i see they have more brands Fido, Rogers and Telus if someone needs, got an update soon they will start selling voucher 10% to 20% OFF save below link in your FAV

canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/mobile-top-up-offers

Cheers

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

I got sucked back in again this weekend by those $1.99 pm sim cards. Ordered them on Saturday and recieved an email later in the day that they were shipped (put in the mail box). Assuming they got an early 5am pick up monday morning and canada post date stamped sept 22nd (yesterday) and arrived thru my mail slot around 1pm this afternoon. Well done Canada post! From Toronto to Vancouver in 60 hours....why is it taking 10...14....days or longer to get a sim card from public mobile?

Because PM is still waiting on their shipment from CCS, and they can't get any, cuz all the PM forum dwellers keep scoopin' them first! 😉 🤣

I got sucked back in again this weekend by those $1.99 pm sim cards. Ordered them on Saturday and recieved an email later in the day that they were shipped (put in the mail box). Assuming they got an early 5am pick up monday morning and canada post date stamped sept 22nd (yesterday) and arrived thru my mail slot around 1pm this afternoon. Well done Canada post! From Toronto to Vancouver in 60 hours....why is it taking 10...14....days or longer to get a sim card from public mobile?

Sadi79

guys , if you carefully see there is a logo of Shopify on CCS website which means they are 100% legit and you can use your credit card without any issue as Shopify has almost 1 million businesses  on board and provide there portal to charge credit card and website is also secured. i have used credit card for 2 transactions and no issue at all 🙂

Now there prices are unwatchable i compared with eBay and Amazon and a few websites they charge shipping but CCS has FREE Shipping 

canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

© 2020, Canadian Cell Supplies  Powered by Shopify 

Anybody catch the voucher sale today? I had a little nap and by the time I woke up 90 minutes after they sent the email they were all sold out!

@LurganIeUk 

Yes they do.....their limit does not specify "per household."

But I hear they fill orders to different email addresses to same post address. I only need 6 more and I am on easy street. So 2 per week is reasonable to me. 

Need Help? Let's chat.