cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: activation issue + customer service phone PM

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman    Okay one of us must be colour blind 😊 because I see the chatbot colours as green/white, or does it appear as a different colour on your device?

8 REPLIES 8

@dabr 

I don't know I see british racing green.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr yes the dress was exactly what i was thinking when this topic came up. its kinda like what color is a school bus, yellow or orange lol

@Luddite wrote:

@Luddite   Agree, I see a very dark green and yep prefer the original orange colour too... plus no confusing what that colour was, I think! 😊

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@stevenanto wrote:

Lol this is amazing how it ended up being a color issue as well. we need the mythbusters for this one

@stevenanto   Lol....My apologies to the OP for taking this thread off track...I was just a little curious how the hues in any particular colour can be perceived differently, which I know is quite common based on the much discussed news story about the "dress".    In this instance it's obvious I see more of the green hues even if the actual colour spectrum for the chatbot has slightly more blue values in it.   However, I'll admit my eyesight isn't what it used to be either!  😁

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lol this is amazing how it ended up being a color issue as well. we need the mythbusters for this one

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dabr wrote:

@Dunkman    Okay one of us must be colour blind 😊 because I see the chatbot colours as green/white, or does it appear as a different colour on your device?

@dabr 

According to my kids, the colour should be cyan.  Combination of green-blue.  😂  My eyes are getting worse with age....

Need Help? Let's chat.